I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOW Wade and Bosh haven't played like superstars. So Lebron winning championships by himself now. nikkas going on 27 game win streaks by themselves now. Wade turned into Nick Young after one bad playoff series despite averaging 23,5,5 the 3 years prior in the playoffs in 10-11 and 11-12?

Yall got to stop that.

Superstars go multiple playoff series without cracking 20? :usure: Superstar big men avg. 4 boards for a series when the team is getting pounded inside? :usure: 2 Superstars can't get a team over the hump in the Finals when the third is putting up 17, 7, 7? :usure:

You really gonna act like Wade and Bosh have been consistent forces during this run? :comeon:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Because the talent and support came to him dude...

Dan Gilbert's dumbass wasn't gonna bring in any support for Lebron.

It's a classic example you can't win Championships by yourself..

You can make it to the Finals but you will win without the Team.

Kobe already have the support he needed and the one of the GOAT coaches... so we gonna act like Kobe wasn't demanding that trade in 2007? :comeon:

Lebron did nothing wrong... the backslash is how he did it, which in my opinion was gonna happen with or without his presence

Nobody cares that LeBron left Cleveland. People leave teams all the time. They cared about how he did it....like you said, so you're partially right.....and they cared because LeBron teamed up with Wade and Bosh. If LeBron went to New York, Brooklyn or Chicago....nobody would have cared. People actually wanted LeBron to go to Knicks.

Lebron-Knicks.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Because the talent and support came to him dude...

Dan Gilbert's dumbass wasn't gonna bring in any support for Lebron.

It's a classic example you can't win Championships by yourself..

You can make it to the Finals but you will win without the Team.

Kobe already have the support he needed and the one of the GOAT coaches... so we gonna act like Kobe wasn't demanding that trade in 2007? :comeon:

Lebron did nothing wrong... the backslash is how he did it, which in my opinion was gonna happen with or without his presence
But according to Lebron fans, Wade/Bosh are bums too being carried to the championship by Lebronze... Who couldn't even carry the USA team to a Gold metal. But now Lebron is winning championships by himself, right. Wade is just a glorified role player? :comeon:

Kobe wasn't just demanding a trade, he was playing his cards to get better help around him and he did. Still made to playoffs despite it and once he had someone legit, went 2/3 in championships.

Lebron just left tho :wow:

And he ditched a few teams that COULD HAVE brought in other talent for Lebron. Nah, he wanted a quick fix

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Nobody cares that LeBron left Cleveland. People leave teams all the time. They cared about how he did it....like you said, so you're partially right.....and they cared because LeBron teamed up with Wade and Bosh. If LeBron went to New York, Brooklyn or Chicago....nobody would have cared. People actually wanted LeBron to go to Knicks.

Lebron-Knicks.jpg
So in Conclusion....

You're just mad because Lebron didn't go to your favorite team...

Gotcha

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
But according to Lebron fans, Wade/Bosh are bums too being carried to the championship by Lebronze... Who couldn't even carry the USA team to a Gold metal. But now Lebron is winning championships by himself, right. Wde is just a glorified role player :comeon:

Kobe wasn't just demanding a trade, he was playing his cards to get better help around him and he did. Still made to playoffs despite it and once he had someone legit, went 2/3 in championships.

Lebron just left tho :wow:

And he ditched a few teams that COULD HAVE brought in other talent for Lebron. Nah, he wanted a quick fix
Well never would be the talk out my mouth. So fukk them too

But I will say this, Bosh scoreless in Game 7 is pathetic and to not same Lebron carried that team that game will be dumb

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So in Conclusion....

You're just mad because Lebron didn't go to your favorite team...

Gotcha

Yep. That's exactly what I said :beli:

I dont even like the fukking Knicks, Nets or Bulls.

People thought Bron wanted to go to a big city because in a big market, he could get the pieces he needed to win championships.

Nobody would have guessed "those pieces" were two other big time superstars. Nobody respects that.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
and How in the hell does anyone think Kobe is higher than Lebron? :childplease:
Nobody does really not even Kobe stans they just like to troll and argue not no legit NBA fan thinks Kobe is better

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Brooklynzson what's going on? This post from 2 years ago just showed up today. :wtf:

:manny: I gotta keep it real breh. For teams in 2013 aka this year to still be gameplanning to get him shoot jumpers and for it to come within 28 seconds of working in great part because he admittedly lost confidence is not a good look. Gotta erase that shyt from my memory before I can put him over Mike.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well never would be the talk out my mouth. So fukk them too

But I will say this, Bosh scoreless in Game 7 is pathetic and to not same Lebron carried that team that game will be dumb
It was pathetic... but as much as I shyt on Bosh's bytchass he's still a key player in this Heat campaign

I actually don't dislike Lebron that much. I'm not a fan, but I don't hate him.

It's his dikkriders though...Just shameful :snoop:

How dare you call this nikka the GOAT, or even close, when he's not even Tim Duncan status yet. If his career ends with just these championships, and a shytload of accolades, will nikkas still call him the GOAT?

:why:

Wade slippin I know, dude has too many miles on him. Bosh is just :snoop: and Lebron should be slippin athletically any moment now... Then what? Plus, Miami can't afford to keep the core together after this year, Pacers already got that number, the Spurs never die, and Miami is one injury away from :flabbynsick:

Yall better hope Greg Oden gets well soon :childplease:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It was pathetic... but as much as I shyt on Bosh's bytchass he's still a key player in this Heat campaign

I actually don't dislike Lebron that much. I'm not a fan, but I don't hate him.

It's his dikkriders though...Just shameful :snoop:

How dare you call this nikka the GOAT, or even close, when he's not even Tim Duncan status yet. If his career ends with just the championships, and a shytload of accolades, will nikkas still call him the GOAT?

:why:

Wade slippin I know, dude has too many miles on him. Bosh is just :snoop: and Lebron should be slippin athletically any moment now... Then what? Plus, Miami can't afford to keep the core together after this year, Pacers already got that number, the Spurs never die, and Miami is one injury away from :flabbynsick:

Yall better hope Greg Oden gets well soon :childplease:
Hey than's how it is with alot of superstars

I been a far of Lebron since he was in HS, I been to his games in HS

I support watever team he's on

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:manny: I gotta keep it real breh. For teams in 2013 aka this year to still be gameplanning to get him shoot jumpers and for it to come within 28 seconds of working in great part because he admittedly lost confidence is not a good look. Gotta erase that shyt from my memory before I can put him over Mike.

This nikka shoots 60% from the field and 40% from 3. I'm not typing any more than that.

EDIT: 49% from 3 this year. :wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
the GOAT is nothing but stigma to me.

MJ is a legend.... LJ will most likely retire one as well

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hey than's how it is with alot of superstars

I been a far of Lebron since he was in HS, I been to his games in HS

I support watever team he's on
I don't necessarily support bandwagon riding but do you... You seem level headed enough too

And I liked him better in HS and with the Cavs before all this Miami Heat nonsense. I felt like he was earning his championships then. When this nikka turned down every single team to go form a superteam in Miami... :comeon:.

Then made a 3 hour special to announce it, I was done with the nikka :camby:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka shoots 60% from the field and 40% from 3. I'm not typing any more than that.

Technically you did. :pachaha: What he's doing now, well actually the last few seasons, is amazing. That doesn't change the fact that he was looking real shaky in the first 6 games of that Finals. What you do on that stage tells me more about you than what you do in November.

:looks forward to being called a Lebron dikkrider and Lebron hater in the same thread: :gladbron: :smugbiden: :win: