I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and by the way, i know its hard to accept but the only reason mj puts kobe above bron (or so he says; and he knows yall simpleton sheep will follow) is because he more threatened by bron than kobe:lolbron::lolbron::ohhh::ohhh:(and mj is my GOAT, but bron the closest thing and just might pass him when its all said and done):manny:............:umad::umad:

and dont duck my last post on the bottom of page 4 fukkboys:jawalrus:

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
MJ knows Kobe is just his son, a wannabe, a p*ssy, a Stan....,he knows that chapter of him being in his league is over with

He has always hated bron from the start he know right out of hs that Bron was coming for that crown

So he will throw shots at him every chance he gets and try to act like he's not threaten but he knows deep down the crown might not be his forever

Daps
This dude got locked down for most of the finals by slow ass Boris Diaw and then got his whole legacy saved by that Ray Allen shot and these dikkriders want to just pretend the shyt didnt happen. :childplease:

Real fans and people who know basketball wont forget that shyt at the end of the day. fukk outta here with that shyt. How yall gonna sit here and try to talk about this dude like he's anywhere close the bein the GOAT when yall obviously watched the same shyt I watched last year. Im a big Kobe fan but Im real enough to say that if he had any chance of passin MJ it was gone when he went 6-24 at home in game 7 against Boston. I dont see how so many grown men would just pretend that somebody they dont know is the best player ever when if you watch the games and know shyt at all you would see that dude is nowhere close to that. I guess yall just look at box scores :yeshrug:

Oh, and :camby:to the dude that was tryin to say some shyt about it bein harder to get in the lane now than it was back in the day :mindblown:

Go watch some old videos of the bad boy pistons and study up kid

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually he doesn't. Wade has more rings than Lebron. And it's funny you bring up Pippen. I think he's better than Lebron defensively and has a better overall offensive game. Only thing bron got over pips is passing. Those 90s bulls teams would wash the heat. MJ and scottie would take turns locking him up.

:usure:@ the question about Pips being better than bean tho.

lol @ pip having a better offensive game than lebron.... youre on drugs my friend. i love pip but hes nowhere near the scorer lebron is... lebron can get 25 just straight up going through the motions, no effort. personally i dont think pippen does anything better than lebron. lebron already has more points than pippen and his career is barely half over.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
poor kids who didnt get to see jordan play make these threads.

I grew up watching Jordan. Used to say I would never see another player in my lifetime better than him...thats how good he was. I have seen more of Jordan than Lebron game-wise. Lebron is the better player IMO and its only a matter of time before he cements it as popular opinion.

Winning is always brought up in the argument, but people fail to examine it closely. Look at his team's plus wins by season as opposed to MJ. Look at his success before the Heat and compare the number of All-Stars or All NBAers past or present at the time compared to MJ that he played with.

You guys do know that MJ never had a winning season on a team that didnt consist of Scottie Pippen?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Here these nikkas go, using stats to crown this guy the GOAT when dude clearly plays just for his "stats", switched teams to win a ring, and only has 2 at that but been in the league for like 10 years...

No GOAT would ever consider flopping to be a skill either :snoop:

Here these nikkas go, being stupid as usual. So what we gather from this post is:

1. You're obligated to stay on one team no matter what.
2. Winning championships is supposed to be easy

Smart dumb posters for the win, if LeBron played for stats and stats only he'd still be in Cleveland.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I grew up watching Jordan. Used to say I would never see another player in my lifetime better than him...thats how good he was. I have seen more of Jordan than Lebron game-wise. Lebron is the better player IMO and its only a matter of time before he cements it as popular opinion.

Winning is always brought up in the argument, but people fail to examine it closely. Look at his team's plus wins by season as opposed to MJ. Look at his success before the Heat and compare the number of All-Stars or All NBAers past or present at the time compared to MJ that he played with.

You guys do know that MJ never had a winning season on a team that didnt consist of Scottie Pippen?

I grew up watching Jordan too and never thought I'd see the day when he was actually overrated. Clearly his legend has taken on a life of its own but it's quite clear LeBron is the better player.

It's just a fact, nothing for nikkas to get butthurt over. :yeshrug:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
I'm one of the old guys that grew up watching Jordan...
shyt.... Them Patent leather J's, i had them when they first came out, i was in the 8th grade i think... :flabbynsick:

Jordan has been boosted to some damn mythical creature (along with other players in his era), he is the GOAT, but he did in fact have weaknesses. Lebron has the tools to surpass MJ, while Jordan was a physical mutant (nobody could jump like Jordan) Lebron is even more and has a wider range of skills.

Why do cats act like MJ is untouchable?

and How in the hell does anyone think Kobe is higher than Lebron? :childplease: