I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
they never played vs each-other in the playoffs once and play different positions as well they were hardly rivals Perice, Melo and Durant were/are his rivals as far as teams Celtics, Spurs, Lakers and Magic were there rivals

its a silly thing to claim he joined his rival

:beli:
prime wade is easily better than prime melo whatever that is or durant .. wade and bron....eh kobe too were clearly 1-2-3 in the league at one point. and always had great games

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Like if your not trolling, I think he's top 10, top 5 or whatever, I'll say he's the most talented player ever but I probably wouldn't say he's the greatest of all time, I'm not really a fan but I'd like to see him be more of a jump shooter and not try to draw fouls as much

Don't watch LeBron James play, brehs.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron James is a boring stat stuffer. He's still great, he's better than Jordan. I really can't put him above Bird or Magic though. I can't even put him above Kobe. He's great though.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much harder to get in the paint? :what:

Umm yeah, the rules changes for zones, the implementation of Thibs defensive schematics, the raw athleticism of average players, and the concept of defensive shading from bigs have vastly increased how hard it is to get into the paint.

Are you high?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
LeBron James is a boring stat stuffer. He's still great, he's better than Jordan. I really can't put him above Bird or Magic though. I can't even put him above Kobe. He's great though.
LsMLkxT.gif

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stay posting trollish bullshyt.
Really? Don't you guys use numbers to assess LeBron's greatness?

This season he's averaging 26points 6 rebounds and 6 assists.

At 28 years old Larry Bird was averaging 29points 11 rebounds and 7 assists. Those are otherworldly for an "unathletic jump shooter" .

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
the irony is he's the opposite of a stat stuffer if he really wanted to be selfish he could put up crazy stats