I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what exactly is selfish about Brons game
He's a stat whore. That's whatss selfish about his game. He dominates the ball. If LeBron was truly unselfish he'd never ever run the offense. And since he's so super skilled it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Nah with only winning two championships (both with *asterisks on them) I'd classify him with nikkas like Isiah Thomas. At the very best he's top 30 and even that is generous.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LeBron is great, but other than his efficiency, I've seen nothing that would put him over MJ. MJ was better at everything except maybe rebounding. And skillwise, it's not even close. Bron wishes his game was as polished as MJ's.

Bron is clearly a better passer, rebounder, and defender (he can guard at every position in the league). Scoring is the only category I see as arguably going to Jordan.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Jordan da Goat.No jordan means no kobe and lebron :wow:

Da Goat inspired greatness for generations

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He's a stat whore. That's whatss selfish about his game. He dominates the ball. If LeBron was truly unselfish he'd never ever run the offense. And since he's so super skilled it wouldn't make a bit of difference.
:what:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Lebron will be GOAT soon. He will break Kobe's and Mike's scoring record, win more MVPs and all-nba selection. He is destined for the top spot.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? Don't you guys use numbers to assess LeBron's greatness?

This season he's averaging 26points 6 rebounds and 6 assists.

At 28 years old Larry Bird was averaging 29points 11 rebounds and 7 assists. Those are otherworldly for an "unathletic jump shooter" .

Now account for pace, FG%, the fact that defenses are far more advanced now.

Not only that but Bird is one of the best shooters, GOAT non-PG passer, and one of the best players of all time who was the best player on one of the GOAT teams.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
poor kids who didnt get to see jordan play make these threads.

He is not better than jordan. most talented? Yeah sure, lebrons gift is athleticism really...it is super human...a man at his size that fast and quick is just crazy

I have to respect his game though. I remember when he couldnt shoot and to see him come this far is a great accomplishment.

He can pass better than Mj and rebound but thats it...jordan kills him in every other aspect.

the fg% thing to me is a little iffy....i have watched a couple of games and it is clear he is making a concious decesion to shoot a high percentage, i think in his mind thats his way of making his case as goat. But its cool, they are winning so whatever works.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nah with only winning two championships (both with *asterisks on them) I'd classify him with nikkas like Isiah Thomas. At the very best he's top 30 and even that is generous.
posts like these are why im glad opinions are just opinions

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

4 MVPS, two FMVPs, two rings, ROY, statistical dominance we haven't seem since MJ, and he's top 30.

The dude craps over Kobe's career stats in Both the playoffs And regular season.