i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Women “need” men more than a men “need” women.

The internet is full of lowly man that attack women and bring men down along with them.

Misery loves company
They need each other equally. Ain't that yin yang? Men needing women and not getting any is how this forum ends up with so many off-balanced angry incels

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The cute quiet chick at work have nearly every guy after her now.

it's not as bad as u think. most women have fb/ig/snap whatever but a lot aren't on it. there's some women who live through social media and there's others who mostly keep to themselves. it's a vocal minority who are on SM talkin that "broke men can't get none" bullshyt and even they have let broke dudes smash

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
nikka I use common sense because birthrates in the U.S have flatlined in the last 10 years. We are about to have negative population growth, and I promise it's not because people are not fukking.
So you a source on birthrates declining but nothing on any increase in birth control? That would be something that could be easily tracked.

People are fukking less than before by the numbers. Having a son/daughter is very expensive and that's a big part of it, but even casually the amount is still less. There was even a thread on it on here:

The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

I'm not saying it's not happening at all because it is; just less than some other eras.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
a dude like u could go on as many as 3-7 dates (which could take months) and still not get a pop kiss.

No offense but who is doing this :mjtf:..
.if a chick is acting like she got something better to do while hanging out she is getting bushed with a quickness. Some of y'all are two eger to have a queen instead of letting a women earn a title.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No offense but who is doing this :mjtf:..
.if a chick is acting like she got something better to do while hanging out she is getting bushed with a quickness. Some of y'all are two eger to have a queen instead of letting a women earn a title.

these dudes dont value themselves as men or even humans

Daps
No, women eventually give up because for the average woman, their only shot at man out of their league is sex. Eventually they get tired of being only used for sex and give a man in their league a shot. Women are highly emotional, they want someone they can talk to, voice their feelings too etc. When a dude they desire only wants to fuk them and dip it hits their self esteem very hard.

This 100%.

Smart women get piped down by Chad and Tyrone but they keep it moving and don't get stuck on those pleighbois.

Some broads keep chasing the dikk and end up wrecked because they thought they could tame Tyrone.

Thing is....it's not always about looks. Tyrone might be 6'3" but not that attractive. He has crazy confidence and is good at reading signals. Chad is 5'8" and naturally flirty with a good sense of humor....dude pulls broads left and right. The biggest playas are never what we imagine (tall, handsome, money etc). They have "some" desirable traits and some shytty traits but they make up for it in different ways.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think the problem with a lot of peoples dating problems is YALL Treat it like math. When it’s really science.. once you learn how to have chemistry with women you’ll be supposed what type situations u can end up in. Don’t nobody in real life look at people with a number system, they either feeling u or they not
FUKKING PREACH!

Trying to reduce human experiences that they not even having that many of, down to a damn equation is probably the most autistic shyt I’ve ever seen.

They are thinking so hard, so in their heads when social skills is super nuanced.

Many of these types lack receptive AND expressive communicative skills. And are CRIPPLED by social anxieties. But instead of acknowledging these issues and working thru them, they creating reasons for their failures.

And being disingenuous in the process! Since when can ALL chicks get the same treatment as highly attractive women?! Since when can ALL men get the same treatment as highly attractive men. When has that EVER been a thing?!:mindblown:

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
FUKKING PREACH!

Trying to reduce human experiences that they not even having that many of, down to a damn equation is probably the most autistic shyt I’ve ever seen.

They are thinking so hard, so in their heads when social skills is super nuanced.

Many of these types lack receptive AND expressive communicative skills. And are CRIPPLED by social anxieties. But instead of acknowledging these issues and working thru them, they creating reasons for their failures.

And being disingenuous in the process! Since when can ALL chicks get the same treatment as highly attractive women?! Since when can ALL men get the same treatment as highly attractive men. When has that EVER been a thing?!:mindblown:
Yea a lot of Men got a sense of entitlement. “I have a degree so I deserve quality women” or “Black women only like thugs, I’m too intelligent” it just screams no p*ssy. That mentality is why women aren’t attracted to them. Tbh women care more about how you make them feel vs. how you look. A lotta nikkas use man logic when it comes to women but we two different species

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My anecdotal observations don't coincide with overaching human mating strategies. As such i'll willfuly ignore variables & intangibles and make a Thread. You got a small glimpse into a small sample. You've got no idea on their past or current relationships status. Your definition of high value doesn't match theirs. And most of all, youre acting as if those relationships were so solid, had the opportunity of "upgrade" presented itself. All the couples would be comfortably pass it up. Hypergamy exists in Social Science it was co-opted by these Social Media dating svengalis to legitimize their mundane hustle.
@NotAnFBIagent

this your boy?