i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
I think the problem with a lot of peoples dating problems is YALL Treat it like math. When it’s really science.. once you learn how to have chemistry with women you’ll be supposed what type situations u can end up in. Don’t nobody in real life look at people with a number system, they either feeling u or they not

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
the word hypergamy only exist in the echo chambers of youtube tbh....

seen fat/skinny/ugly, in shape...all coupled out...none of them look rich, none of them look high value :dead:

that 80/20 rule is bullshyt.. coli incels we been lied to..everyone can eat it seems like

@mastermind theres hope for u

discuss
fred
A lot of casual sex breh still!
These hoes runnin the game now
If your Snapchat or IG ain’t poppin well expect late ass replies :russ::francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
But it's not
1990s-2007..no dating apps nothing
u had to be at the right place at the right time

2021...u can meet girls from your bathroom while u swipe right
and tinder while travelling>>>>>
the only difference is that..in 2021, u just gotta be 10 percent better than your competition.

we live in the goat era.

fred

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
1990s-2007..no dating apps nothing
u had to be at the right place at the right time

2021...u can meet girls from your bathroom while u swipe right
and tinder while travelling>>>>>
the only difference is that..in 2021, u just gotta be 10 percent better than your competition.

we live in the goat era.

fred
Except everyone does not meet girls swiping right on Tinder.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Y'all nikkas is piiful bro. You can meet broads and set up dates in your PJ's yet you think it isn't easier than when at the BARE MINIMUM you had to at least get up and go outside to meet women. :hhh:
Everybody does not have the same success rate Y'all need to cut it out with this one size fits all shyt

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women settle all the time just like men do. People complaining oftentimes have unrealistic expectations in the opposite sex themselves. They feel entitled to their own preferences while resenting the opposite sex for having preferences themselves.

Too many men want to blame women for their own issues without any self-reflection and vice versa. Moreover many who subscribe to this type of defeatist fatalism in romance have a shyt ton of mental health issues. But as long as they can provide excuses for themselves and blame others, they don’t have confront these issues. Many don’t even have healthy groups of friends period, much less interactions with the opposite sex. They should start looking within instead of worry so much about what others are doing.:yeshrug:

This is so true.. And preople don't even see it in themselves.. Selfishness in men and women has to be at an all time high now..

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Everybody does not have the same success rate Y'all need to cut it out with this one size fits all shyt

Of course not, it has ALWAYS been like that. It still doesn't change the fact you have more tools than ever to meet women, on top of the fact women are far more open and VERY willing to 'exploring their sexuality' than they ever have been. It is 1000% easier to get p*ssy in 2021 than in any period in history, like I said if you aren't getting p*ssy in 2021 YOU are the problem.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real 80/20 rule is 20% of people with social deficits are online trying to superimpose their mental illness onto the reality of 80% of people in the real world.
:whew:
PDL_04.24.19_twitter_users-00-06.png

Now imagine how many dudes have gotten triggered by tweets thinking that shyt is “trending” because it’s got a few thousands likes. And it’s not even representing even a fraction of the entire population. One ex-inceler said he is so glad he didn’t go through this phase in the era of social media because it would have validated his fukkery due to online communities supporting his psychosis and making it seem like it was bigger than it actually is. Dude said “you mean I don’t have to be accountable for myself?!” “I can just mope and hate/blame women?!” “Fantastic!”:deadmanny:

What you're saying is so simple that it's surely going over a lot of peoples head. Speak on what happens when people try to force themselves into spaces they really don't belong in.. :jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's still the same silly argument. Yes, I know guys who get curved by women who are in the 3 to 5 range. Y'all really pretend like women's standards haven't gone up.

This is like when middle class white people cry about a recession. But folks who grew up poor already know how to maintain during tough times. You are speaking to one of the evolved men. I was fukking from ranges 3-9 during the best of times. Some men with their standards will now be forced to struggle. Now they will have to learn how to turn a 3-5 ,5-7 and 7 to a 9:wow: