Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
stop looking at conversion rate..we all have the same easy access

if you ugly...then u gotta try harder or self improve
the game is the game

:manny:

fred
There is no "stop looking at converion rate", that is this "eating" you talk about. For the vast majority of men it is not easier than ever to have sex, maybe for about a 3 year window when Tinder started but like anything else in jumped the shark.
Of course not, it has ALWAYS been like that. It still doesn't change the fact you have more tools than ever to meet women, on top of the fact women are far more open and VERY willing to 'exploring their sexuality' than they ever have been. It is 1000% easier to get p*ssy in 2021 than in any period in history, like I said if you aren't getting p*ssy in 2021 YOU are the problem.
More tools to meet women does NOT mean every man will have an easier time getting p*ssy or else this very thread wouldn't exist in response to the number of spaces that discuss the opposite sentiment. If it's ALWAYS been like that for some men then an app does not change that for THOSE men. But y'all can have the last word and tell me that your peephole view is the vantage point of the world.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
To all 80/20 dudes out there. What in your opinion
I respect your opinion. I hope your dating dymes pieces with that talk though.

Because all of that you listed seems like basic hygiene/self care which will get you a woman.

But you need a lot more than that to get quality

But quality/dime piece is in the eyes of the beholder

An IG model with 200K followers, but 20 dollars in the bank and sharing an apartment with 4 other girls might be considered a dime piece by some

A book smart woman on her way to climbing the corporate ladder might be considered quality

Some brehs just want a woman that will rub their heads after a stressful day of work

I wrote all that to say “stop listening to other nikkas and listen to yourself”. It is what you say it is :mjgrin:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas are out of touch breh.

Of the five girls I had serious relationships with growing up, only one is married. And to a woman. A second one divorced her husband, I don’t want to say it’s because he got cancer but it looks like she bounced the moment he got sick. So almost none of them have healthy marriages to men. Two still follow me on IG, and they do give off the air that they’re unattainable and unapproachable which is hilarious knowing what I know about them. So you see it on the female side. They can have all the delusions and fantasies they want to have but, they still haven’t found that guy to marry them.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
the word hypergamy only exist in the echo chambers of youtube tbh....

seen fat/skinny/ugly, in shape...all coupled out...none of them look rich, none of them look high value :dead:

that 80/20 rule is bullshyt.. coli incels we been lied to..everyone can eat it seems like

@mastermind theres hope for u

discuss
fred

What was the average age? Also women will date an “average” guy and get it on the side. 2 women with bfs chose on me hard, one with a husband. I dnt entertain that if I can help it tho.

Honestly this is something u can’t understand unless u get choosing signals and are chosen on the reg. U see a side that most dudes are oblivious to. While I gave a girl some small chitchat and offered her a caprisun and hit the cheeks after one 1hr date, a dude like u could go on as many as 3-7 dates (which could take months) and still not get a pop kiss.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
casual sex is for the privilege good looking man/ or dudes with staus

no homo

a coli breh might get lucky from time to time
the game is the game

fred

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Of the five girls I had serious relationships with growing up, only one is married. And to a woman. A second one divorced her husband, I don’t want to say it’s because he got cancer but it looks like she bounced the moment he got sick. So almost none of them have healthy marriages to men. Two still follow me on IG, and they do give off the air that they’re unattainable and unapproachable which is hilarious knowing what I know about them. So you see it on the female side. They can have all the delusions and fantasies they want to have but, they still haven’t found that guy to marry them.

This is another thing. nikkas now gotta compete with women and trans ppl too.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
It’s attempts by mentally ill to justify their inability to interact successfully with the opposite sex.:wow: Crazy thing is, you could show them COUNTLESS examples of normal, regular couples and the only thing these types would do is nitpick them. Their own desperation makes them unwilling to see what is in front of them because doing so means they have to face themselves and their own social anxieties.

It’s kinda sad in a way. A cursory trip to the grocery store, Starbucks, the beach, anywhere OFFLINE would confirm this.

Society and the family unit looks very hopeful. Also not buying 1st home till 35 on avg….

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No, women eventually give up because for the average woman, their only shot at man out of their league is sex. Eventually they get tired of being only used for sex and give a man in their league a shot. Women are highly emotional, they want someone they can talk to, voice their feelings too etc. When a dude they desire only wants to fuk them and dip it hits their self esteem very hard.

there's a chick i used to work with who most would find attractive, good body.. seen her at the gas station with her man and he was fat/sloppy etc.. ok.. fine whatever.. She started talkin to me one day about her past relationship with some loser and now she's with a guy who treats her well..

That's just an example.. there's countless examples. All types of dudes out here can eat. Women aren't that complicated. The vast majority of women just want a good solid man who looks like he can protect them.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
" get your money up black men...the women will come to you when u get that $$ and turn 42"
" get your passports brehs...they love us in "insert random village in bolivia"
"who cares if she ignored you..shes gonna hit the wall"
"new chick turns 18 everyday young king, be patient."
"remember its just your turn" so move accordingly

:troll:

fred

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You keep saying the 80/20 rule is about relationships but that is not the case
Of course people are going to relax their standards if they are compatible in a relationship
I bet if you asking a majority of married people if they are with their number one choice as far as physical attraction you would get a variety of answers

Why be in a relationship with the same women handing out free p*ssy? Booksraun is clearly a woman
I’d have to disagree because content creators that speak on hypergamy tend to use it as a motivator for their followers. “Women want a man with these characteristics, so I highly recommend you should working on increasing your value as a man and improving yourself” are a lot of their sentiments.

And the whole hypergamy thing in general are just people complaining, letting off some steam etc. The vast majority of people aren’t placing 100% of the blame on the opposite gender for why they can’t get sex or a relationship.

And to add to that, you see this more from women than men. There are no shortage of platforms for women to complain about men. These women don’t even understand men at their core and why men do what they do.

You can’t point me to a single platform on broadcast television where men are complaining about women. But you can definitely find no shortage of the opposite.

She has an incentive to argue this down. Very passionate posts. At the end of the day, men know women are handing out free p*ssy. No one wants to be latched to these modern women and deal with more issues than the last guy had to. Regardless of what she’s saying, the proof and dwindling of societies slowly revealing itself.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's still the same silly argument. Yes, I know guys who get curved by women who are in the 3 to 5 range. Y'all really pretend like women's standards haven't gone up.

Some have.. some haven't.. Yeah there are fat broads who think they deserve the best and then there's the cute quiet chick who meets someone at work and falls in love etc.. these situations happen all around you on a daily basis.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Congrats on the plat OP :salute:

Serious answer: its common sense that people want the most attractive person they can get. Regular men will inevitably encounter an average or below woman who will settle for him.

The issue is that men today don't trust women to be loyal. In his mind, the average man worries about what "his" girl might do if she gets one too many direct messages from an athletic man who has his own business and making six figures. The average man thinks that a woman is always ready to walk away from a relationship if a more successful and better looking man expresses mild interest.

Is it accurate? Who knows. Humans are very different and some might do that while others will stay loyal because even if that man SEEMS like he's better, he may and generally DOES just smash women he likes few times then never talks to them again. He doesn't commit, because he knows he doesn't have to. He knows she will still want to see him even if he ignores her calls and texts for months. He knows she'll still respond enthusiastically if he messages her out of the blue on some "u up? I'm bored. What you tryna do" several months later.

Problem is the amount of women who feel like "he won't do that to ME and if he does i won't fall for that"...Until he does, and she falls for it. :manny:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Some have.. some haven't.. Yeah there are fat broads who think they deserve the best and then there's the cute quiet chick who meets someone at work and falls in love etc.. these situations happen all around you on a daily basis.

The cute quiet chick at work have nearly every guy after her now.