i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
casual sex is a numbers game.even uglies can get lucky

but why would u want casual sex in this metoo era ??
What’s the metoo era have to do with it?
It could be any era but a woman still is going to sleep with whoever she wants

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I said mostly casual sex but it exists for monogamous long term relationships too.

There's literally an entire show on Youtube where women call in every single night and straight up say how they want the top 20% of men.

Still, when people talk about hypergamy and 80/20, they're referring to casual sex anyway. These fake "redpill" guys are typically anti-LTR, so use your head. Why the fukk would you assume they're talking about LTRs?

Answer the question I asked you before: Why are you right but everyone else is wrong?
Yea... I want the top 20% of women too... Guess what? I'm not going to fukking get it so in the meantime, I'm getting what I can... This is called...... Normal fukking life

Them broads wouldn't be calling up if they could actually obtain those men... And while they out there crying about not getting them, a regular smegular ass nikkas is up in those panties every night

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Yea... I want the top 20% of women too... Guess what? I'm not going to fukking get it so in the meantime, I'm getting what I can... This is called...... Normal fukking life

Them broads wouldn't be calling up if they could actually obtain those men... And while they out there crying about not getting them, a regular smegular ass nikkas is up in those panties every night
Lol no. The top 20% are very much fukking them. They even admit that themselves.

Their complaint is not getting commitment from them not sex.

A regular smegular ass nikka is getting told "I'm not in the mood" every night.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Lol no. The top 20% are very much fukking them. They even admit that themselves.

Their complaint is not getting commitment from them not sex.

A regular smegular ass nikka is getting told "I'm not in the mood" every night.
Go outside... These women are not with these dudes.. I see women, every single day, with regular dudes and even 7's and up with bum ass, no job having, useless nikkas... A top man don't want these broads. Most of these women calling up aren't even dimes themselves. The top 20 don't want those ugly ass women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

What is a top 20% woman? The moment you think you have a “dime” or whatever you go outside and will see a chick finer than her

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What is a top 20% woman? The moment you think you have a “dime” or whatever you go outside and will see a chick finer than her
We were discussing the 80/20 rule... This made up belief that women fukk/date/marry/want the top 20% of men (looks, money, status, etc) and don't waste time with the other 80%

So in my mind, the top 20% is the elites. The women who look good, smell good, smart, funny, working, etc etc etc. Men would be the same.

My point is that, yes, we all WANT the best of the best. But what's actually going to happen to 90% of us, is we aren't going to get those people. And we also aren't going to be celibate and/or die alone, by sticking to that standard, and never settling for less. EVERYONE settles for less than their dream partner. How much you settle for is on you, but everyone does it.

So the last thing I care to hear about, is nikkas crying and complaining about what women want, as if those same women aren't wishing and hoping too. If you can give them some of what they want, they'll excuse the other shyt. If you too busy crying about not having all the other stuff, or not even trying, then you're out of luck. But again, I see regular ass, and even bum ass nikkas, pulling women every single day

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We were discussing the 80/20 rule... This made up belief that women fukk/date/marry/want the top 20% of men (looks, money, status, etc) and don't waste time with the other 80%

So in my mind, the top 20% is the elites. The women who look good, smell good, smart, funny, working, etc etc etc. Men would be the same.

My point is that, yes, we all WANT the best of the best. But what's actually going to happen to 90% of us, is we aren't going to get those people. And we also aren't going to be celibate and/or die alone, by sticking to that standard, and never settling for less. EVERYONE settles for less than their dream partner. How much you settle for is on you, but everyone does it.

So the last thing I care to hear about, is nikkas crying and complaining about what women want, as if those same women aren't wishing and hoping too. If you can give them some of what they want, they'll excuse the other shyt. If you too busy crying about not having all the other stuff, or not even trying, then you're out of luck. But again, I see regular ass, and even bum ass nikkas, pulling women every single day

stopped reading when you mentioned men having the same qualifications of being top 20% of women.

carry on