i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Shouldn't the bet be the other way? If they're rating each other's men below 5 that would prove your point that women aren't attracted to the men they can get commitment from.
Well first of all, I never said women aren't attracted to the men they can get commitment from.... Most women are are committed to men they are attracted to. Just because a man isn't in the top 20% doesn't mean his specific woman doesn't find him attractive.

The bet is structure that way because it would disprove OP's notion that he sees mostly ugly men walking around with their girls.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Bro I know cause I talk to women... And women will vent about their man, soon as something goes wrong. And she ain't venting about him taking care of the bills, rubbing her feet, and fukking up one time. Nah it's about the 6th time he cheated, she bought him a car, she go to work everyday, and he ain't even doing shyt for his child.. And it be a broad with 300 likes a pic, that nikkas swear you gotta be elite, to even have a convo with... And ask them if they ever dated a short, fat, ugly, etc type of man.. Or broke one.. They all have and will

But let me say for the last time. All that.. "oh the best women only fukk with the best men" is bullshyt. And if you living your life, thinking like that, you already fukked up. There's women out here, attractive women, that you can have and be with. We gotta quit with this new age attitude that we ain't good enough and gotta be supernikka to get a 10.

Bro I talk to women also and they tell me the EXACT OPPOSITE. Whenever I ask them if they ever dated a short, fat, ugly man and they all haven't and won't.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bro I talk to women also and they tell me the EXACT OPPOSITE. Whenever I ask them if they ever dated a short, fat, ugly man and they all haven't and won't.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
39. You gotta catch them after 30-35 lol. That’s when they start realizing none of that childish thinking has landed them a man. And then they start opening their eyes to other things

In all seriousness. Most of this High Quality Man shyt is Kevin Samuels bullshyt. We really know the facts are most date in their financial circles. And most women never get married. And 75% of black women never get married. And 50% of marriage ends in divorce.

In other words, women are single, out here lonely, wishing for a man, calling up a show to wish for a man, and have a whole bunch of desires, but will settle for less in an INSTANT if it means love and attention

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
39. You gotta catch them after 30-35 lol. That’s when they start realizing none of that childish thinking has landed them a man. And then they start opening their eyes to other things

In all seriousness. Most of this High Quality Man shyt is Kevin Samuels bullshyt. We really know the facts are most date in their financial circles. And most women never get married. And 75% of black women never get married. And 50% of marriage ends in divorce.

In other words, women are single, out here lonely, wishing for a man, calling up a show to wish for a man, and have a whole bunch of desires, but will settle for less in an INSTANT if it means love and attention
Facts
The truth is in front of us(outside)
10000000s of regular ass women with regular ass dudes at every mall in america/restaurants

I see it everyday

All my friends who are married..all the wives work..dual income :manny:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

shyt was different with your generation, bro. You come from a time where you just had to be around a woman for her to like you.

A time where words actually mattered.

I wish I could've experienced that

lib123

All Star
Daps
No, women eventually give up because for the average woman, their only shot at man out of their league is sex. Eventually they get tired of being only used for sex and give a man in their league a shot. Women are highly emotional, they want someone they can talk to, voice their feelings too etc. When a dude they desire only wants to fuk them and dip it hits their self esteem very hard.

A lot of non-average women looks wise get stuck in this trap. Look at attractive IG models, how many of them are wifed?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
A lot of non-average women looks wise get stuck in this trap. Look at attractive IG models, how many of them are wifed?
Thats cause they want rich and famous men, looks aren’t going to carry you when everyone is a “dime” in the room, lol it goes back to personality at that point

Last edited:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
this nikka said personality lmfao

Expose yourself for not having options on thecoli brehs :mjlol:

See when you get bad jawns on the regular you don’t don’t just wife up a baddie based on looks you actually start caring about the vibe again :ohhh:

I know this may sound foreign to you though :sas1:

Last edited: