i think "hypergamy" is a lie..was outside and seen so many couples

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
stopped reading when you mentioned men having the same qualifications of being top 20% of women.

carry on
Be an idiot brehs. I clearly named men’s qualities in the first paragraph. Then added in what we want and mentioned women want those things too. That didn’t erase what I said before that tho. :snoop:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Go outside... These women are not with these dudes.. I see women, every single day, with regular dudes and even 7's and up with bum ass, no job having, useless nikkas... A top man don't want these broads. Most of these women calling up aren't even dimes themselves. The top 20 don't want those ugly ass women

facts
Put a mic in any girls face...and her standards will be 6"5 200k salary

But in real life they with bums or regular dudes

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
facts

I tell women, when they start with that bullshyt, to tell me if any of their exes fit the criteria they are looking for

It's always no... It's always "that's why I realized I need to change"

They ain't change. They trying to force themselves to believe they'll hold out for the dream man.. Soon as their actual type comes through, he smashing

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I tell women, when they start with that bullshyt, to tell me if any of their exes fit the criteria they are looking for

It's always no... It's always "that's why I realized I need to change"

They ain't change. They trying to force themselves to believe they'll hold out for the dream man.. Soon as their actual type comes through, he smashing
Even these so called top IG/onlyfans girls are getting fukked by regular dudes..

Go to any resturant on the weekends and its full of average couples

This whole hypergamy, 80/20 rule is just internet talk

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
I think the problem with a lot of peoples dating problems is YALL Treat it like math. When it’s really science.. once you learn how to have chemistry with women you’ll be supposed what type situations u can end up in. Don’t nobody in real life look at people with a number system, they either feeling u or they not
:ehh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Like all internet stuff, it shouldn't be taken seriously.

When it comes to relationships, a good amount of people can obviously get in one if they are not too socially awkward/anxious.

Casual sex is where the "80/20" rule applies.

For relationships, the ratio is not 80 20 at all. I will say though, you even in relationships, you never know what's going on. There's some dudes out there that have 1 relationship, and that's literally the only relationship they've been able to get or would get.

Then their flaws make it harder for them to get into another. The reality is that again, you shouldn't take this online manosphere/redpill/Kevin samuels stuff too literally. But the reality is that there is some truth to it.

There's plenty dudes that are shy, dorky, unkempt, etc. And they can get a girlfriend, but often times, that's one of the few they are able to get. A lot of relationships have dudes that were legit virgins before hand, and once they break up, they have trouble getting into one again. Which validates the Kevin samuels shyt.

We forget that a lot of these incels/redpill types aren't even virgins. Part of why they become drawn to this shyt is because they have trouble figuring out why they have become so long term.
This is silly, how many people have only dated one person their entire lives

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
facts

What a girls says she wants and what she's attracted to are two different things. You always hear a women say looks don't matter to me i'm all personality and they always gettin piped down by good looking dudes. You always hear them talk about I just want a nice man some one to care for me but they always go for the most toxic nikkaz and will put up with alot of toxic nikka shyt. To keep a women invested in you have to give her a rollercoaster life full of ups and downs. You can't be to perfect for them otherwise the will get bored and you can't be to shytty for them otherwise they will run away.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Like all internet stuff, it shouldn't be taken seriously.

When it comes to relationships, a good amount of people can obviously get in one if they are not too socially awkward/anxious.

Casual sex is where the "80/20" rule applies.

For relationships, the ratio is not 80 20 at all. I will say though, you even in relationships, you never know what's going on. There's some dudes out there that have 1 relationship, and that's literally the only relationship they've been able to get or would get.

Then their flaws make it harder for them to get into another. The reality is that again, you shouldn't take this online manosphere/redpill/Kevin samuels stuff too literally. But the reality is that there is some truth to it.

There's plenty dudes that are shy, dorky, unkempt, etc. And they can get a girlfriend, but often times, that's one of the few they are able to get. A lot of relationships have dudes that were legit virgins before hand, and once they break up, they have trouble getting into one again. Which validates the Kevin samuels shyt.

We forget that a lot of these incels/redpill types aren't even virgins. Part of why they become drawn to this shyt is because they have trouble figuring out why they have become so long term.
all that can be fixed...no male adult should be unkempt. :mjlol:..theres thousands of youtube vids that show men how to upgrade their fashion,accessories,trendy haircuts, colognes etc

even with height. If your under 5'7, you can easily get brolic in 9months

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Go outside... These women are not with these dudes.. I see women, every single day, with regular dudes and even 7's and up with bum ass, no job having, useless nikkas... A top man don't want these broads. Most of these women calling up aren't even dimes themselves. The top 20 don't want those ugly ass women

Re-read what I wrote. In fact, actually read anything I wrote in this thread.

NOWHERE did I say that women didn't walk around with average men. Also, if you're a straight man, you have no way of knowing whether or not those men are ugly or average.

I'm not saying that women don't have average--according to you, a straight man--looking boyfriends.

I'm simply saying that the top 20% are the only ones able to regularly get casual sex with attractive women. You're bringing up ugly women and relationships.

Again let me repeat where I stand. Any guy can have a monogamous relationship with a woman on his level that he worked hard to get.

But not any guy can casually fukk attractive women on the regular.

Also, just because you SEE a woman with an average boyfriend, doesn't mean she doesn't wish for a better looking one. See, you guys operate on the assumption that women are perfect beings who don't desire anything or cheat. Many women with average boyfriends still cheat.

And how exactly do you know that the boyfriends of random women you see have no jobs or are useless? And those guys might be "regular" to you--a straight man.

facts

Women, just like men, are with whoever is their best option.

You know what? How about we set up an experiment? Get a bunch of women to rate each other's boyfriends anonymously. If the average is above 5, you must delete your account. If it is 5 or below, I'll delete mine. This challenge is to anyone.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps

NOWHERE did I say that women didn't walk around with average men. Also, if you're a straight man, you have no way of knowing whether or not those men are ugly or average.

I'm not saying that women don't have average--according to you, a straight man--looking boyfriends.

I'm simply saying that the top 20% are the only ones able to regularly get casual sex with attractive women. You're bringing up ugly women and relationships.

Again let me repeat where I stand. Any guy can have a monogamous relationship with a woman on his level that he worked hard to get.

Also, just because you SEE a woman with an average boyfriend, doesn't mean she doesn't wish for a better looking one. See, you guys operate on the assumption that women are perfect beings who don't desire anything or cheat. Many women with average boyfriends still cheat.

And how exactly do you know that the boyfriends of random women you see have no jobs or are useless? And those guys might be "regular" to you--a straight man.

You know what? How about we set up an experiment? Get a bunch of women to rate each other's boyfriends anonymously. If the average is above 5, you must delete your account. If it is 5 or below, I'll delete mine. This challenge is to anyone.

Remember the 50 dollar cashapp experiment these nikkas never took?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Bro I know cause I talk to women... And women will vent about their man, soon as something goes wrong. And she ain't venting about him taking care of the bills, rubbing her feet, and fukking up one time. Nah it's about the 6th time he cheated, she bought him a car, she go to work everyday, and he ain't even doing shyt for his child.. And it be a broad with 300 likes a pic, that nikkas swear you gotta be elite, to even have a convo with... And ask them if they ever dated a short, fat, ugly, etc type of man.. Or broke one.. They all have and will

That's what I'm talking about. We are discussing hypergamy. As if all these women are dating and marrying up, when most women will tell you, and numbers will you, they aren't. If they are all that attractive and wonderful, yea, maybe dudes will fukk them like you said. I'm not arguing that. But those women are ALSO fukking with regular ass dudes. They are having relationships with regular men. Do they want more? Like I said... YES AND SO DO THE MEN.. You think any man out here is saying to himself "Boy I don't wish my wife looked even better" Hell yea. Supermodels get cheated on too. People cheat. People are greedy. People want more. The greener grass..

But let me say for the last time. All that.. "oh the best women only fukk with the best men" is bullshyt. And if you living your life, thinking like that, you already fukked up. There's women out here, attractive women, that you can have and be with. We gotta quit with this new age attitude that we ain't good enough and gotta be supernikka to get a 10.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Shouldn't the bet be the other way? If they're rating each other's men below 5 that would prove your point that women aren't attracted to the men they can get commitment from.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Shouldn't the bet be the other way? If they're rating each other's men below 5 that would prove your point that women aren't attracted to the men they can get commitment from.
He all over the place. We all know damn well women mostly hate their friends boyfriends. Especially if he ever did her wrong. And unless they are all dimes themselves, most women in groups aren’t dating all top quality men. Most of them don’t even have a man to be rated in the first place.