I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to agree and I was hella active in the official thread so I’m not hating or some “Sony stan”:yeshrug:

BB is still my goat

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You can't say things like that here. if you say a game that's exclusive at the moment is superior to a multiplatform game then that means you're a stan.

and funny enough at the bottom of this thread I see this other thread completely opposite of this by a suspect Xbot :mjlol:

At least that guy gave a reason for why he thinks that and I accept it

That's leagues more than typing "Sony stans :mjlol:" and ducking out with your tail between your legs

Watch these clowns post endlessly about Lies of P when it comes to Gay Pass, despite it being a Master P clone of Bloodborne

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@The Mad Titan if you couldn't finish a single other Souls game because they were too hard for you, there's no way you played any great length of Sekiro

Lion ass nikkas :smh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
While Brother Dorian is a esteemed member of the empire, I have to disagree.

Not only is Elden Ring better than BloodBourne, it may be better than any game ever made.
I'm still slogging my way through this, let me get back to you, brother

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: I think you got me confused with someone else 😂

:hula:

:mjlol:These boys hype over a financing deal and a cheap ass Xbox

Combat and lore, souls games outside of sekiro aren't my thing

:beli: Either you really aint reading or you trying to prove a point, anyway. I've said over and over i didn't play elden ring. (technically I have but I knew instantly it wasn't for me since it carries over the main thing I HATE about souls games)