I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I cant decide whats better between ds3/bb but Ive put hundreds of hours into each even 2.

If 2 was made my EA n under a diff name people would have lost their minds cLling it a masterpiece but it was coming after a goat contender in the same series. Even with that its no less than like a 8.25

The order i played them in Bloodborne> DS3> DS1 Remastered > DS2 > DS

By the time I got to DS2 i couldn’t shake the feeling that it was slightly off :patrice:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It really does Elden Ring’s the crafting is fun and exploration is nice but Bloodborne never felt like a slog at times. Haligtree, Consecrated Snowfield, and the final boss rush were not rewarding.

Bloodborne never felt like an area was wasted or cheap, plus the boss battles along with the music really set the pinnacle of what a souls game is for me.

“Beasts all over the shop, you’ll be one of them, sooner or later.” :whew:

"Ah hah hah ha! Ooh! Majestic! A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream. But, alas, not too fast! The nightmare swirls and churns unending!" :ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally, a Bloodborne take I can agree with:skip:

That title goes to Sekiro, Bloodborne doesn't any verticality, stealth or any real traversal mechanics.

Yeah, thats why i don’t really factor Sekiro into the ‘soulsborne’ mix just because it doesn’t really have the same rpg mechanics or anything. If you consider it part of the genre its by far the most unique

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man yall really let these lames devolve every thread into a trollolol sony stans idiocy fest. Goofs aint even had breakfast yet foaming at the mouth to start a day of xbot shytposting

ER my goat soul game but you cant be mad at anyone picking that, ds3 or bb, or the og all phenomenal games.
sony stans :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely overrated cause of the novelty of how they took Souls games open world.

They regressed in many ways from BB and SEK when it comes to actual gameplay / combat.

Last edited:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sekiro is better than both and I say that as someone that put tons of hours into all 3.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is Seikro that dope? I never played it due to the lack of rpg elements.