I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn should I go back? I just been following the path the grace points me towards.

I really haven’t been doing to much exploring in fear of getting ambushed by some hidden boss.

I have no clue what I’m doing lol.

Ultimately its up to you, but if you feel like you’re getting your ass kicked in the stormhill area I’d go south of Limgrave in that Weeping Peninsula area and level up a bit. Theres some good loot and mini bosses to help you get better

The game somewhat telegraphs if you’re about to face a boss-boss aside from a few exceptions in the open-world, but if you’re ever sitting on a bunch of runes and about to explore some new cave, dungeon, etc. I’d try to spend them on items or leveling up first so you don’t have that pressure of losing a bunch of progress if you do encounter some crazy shyt.

Honestly though it be the dungeons and traps within them that will catch you the most off guard and have you losing your shyt:russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Whose? Meach's?
Gizmo.
Iron-lung-deez.jpg

07-C13-C7-C-587-F-460-A-BFFD-5084660764-D3.jpg

Link to see your card is here PLAYSTATION WRAP UP

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Ultimately its up to you, but if you feel like you’re getting your ass kicked in the stormhill area I’d go south of Limgrave in that Weeping Peninsula area and level up a bit. Theres some good loot and mini bosses to help you get better

The game somewhat telegraphs if you’re about to face a boss-boss aside from a few exceptions in the open-world, but if you’re ever sitting on a bunch of runes and about to explore some new cave, dungeon, etc. I’d try to spend them on items or leveling up first so you don’t have that pressure of losing a bunch of progress if you do encounter some crazy shyt.

Honestly though it be the dungeons and traps within them that will catch you the most off guard and have you losing your shyt:russ:
I just have no idea where to go. I beat margrit at castle

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Aight yea imma head back south. I haven’t even leveled up yet. I have like 10k exp still on lvl 9.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man yall really let these lames devolve every thread into a trollolol sony stans idiocy fest. Goofs aint even had breakfast yet foaming at the mouth to start a day of xbot shytposting

ER my goat soul game but you cant be mad at anyone picking that, ds3 or bb, or the og all phenomenal games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man yall really let these lames devolve every thread into a trollolol sony stans idiocy fest. Goofs aint even had breakfast yet foaming at the mouth to start a day of xbot shytposting

ER my goat soul game but you cant be mad at anyone picking that, ds3 or bb, or the og all phenomenal games.

Yeah, honestly if im being completely honest DS1 is probably my favorite out of all of them. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

I’ve even seen people make good arguments for DS2

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, honestly if im being completely honest DS1 is probably my favorite out of all of them. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

I’ve even seen people make good arguments for DS2

I cant decide whats better between ds3/bb but Ive put hundreds of hours into each even 2.

If 2 was made my EA n under a diff name people would have lost their minds cLling it a masterpiece but it was coming after a goat contender in the same series. Even with that its no less than like a 8.25

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Aight yea imma head back south. I haven’t even leveled up yet. I have like 10k exp still on lvl 9.

Yeah spend those runes. Early on I feel like while there are some items that may be worth getting like the recipes from the vendors or arrows, you’ll mostly want to spend them on leveling up. Over the course of the game that’ll scale and most items will be chump change relative to the amount of runes you get from higher enemies.

Also armor isnt SUPER important outside of poise and weight so unless you really like the look or need something specific, don’t worry about spending money on it. Like if you want to play a fast character some heavy armor is not gonna work well with that playstyle because it will slow down your dodge, or the opposite if you play a tanky character you’ll want the heavier stuff with higher Poise because you can tank through hits better. The Poise and Weight stats of armor and how they work with your character is most important. Your weight load will either be light, Medium, or heavy which is relative to the armor you’re wearing and your strength stat. A Light equip load has a faster, further dodge animation while Heavy is crazy slow.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
OP is correct, Bloodborne is the best soulsborne title.

Bloodborne
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 3
Sekiro
Elden Ring
Demon Souls
Dark Souls 2

:manny: