I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok-alright.gif

I respond to the bolded but I'm the liar?

:francis:
@The Mad Titan if you couldn't finish a single other Souls game because they were too hard for you, there's no way you played any great length of Sekiro

Lion ass nikkas :smh:

:gucci: I think you got me confused with someone else 😂
:ufdup:

My breh Mr Breh, named the thread one thing, but let it be known what the thread was really about in his 1st sentence. :wow: And then went on to mention Bloodborne like it was just a after thought :mjlol:

This is the game nikkas said was GOTY over Ragnarok?

As for Bloodborne, the atmosphere, voice acting, lore, weapons, monsters, bosses >>>> this game

I really gotta start buying games physically so I can trade them in :smh:

There is zero point in mentioning GOW:RAG in a thread that's suppose to be about comparing the newest soul game to the rest of the series :sas1: Especially out the gate. Unless there are ulterior motives:sas2:

And then you try to misconstrue the truth,:scust: I don't play souls games because I don't like the combat 1st and foremost, nor the setting. The only thing I do find interesting about them is the difficulty. Sekrio had a decent story, setting and the combat was crisp and smooth. :ahh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ok-alright.gif

I respond to the bolded but I'm the liar?

:francis:

:ufdup:

My breh Mr Breh, named the thread one thing, but let it be known what the thread was really about in his 1st sentence. :wow: And then went on to mention Bloodborne like it was just a after thought :mjlol:

There is zero point in mentioning GOW:RAG in a thread that's suppose to be about comparing the newest soul game to the rest of the series :sas1: Especially out the gate. Unless there are ulterior motives:sas2:

And then you try to misconstrue the truth,:scust: I don't play souls games because I don't like the combat 1st and foremost, nor the setting. The only thing I do find interesting about them is the difficulty. Sekrio had a decent story, setting and the combat was crisp and smooth. :ahh:
Your formatting made me dizzy so I didn't read your post but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you suitably addressed the accusations

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elden Ring was looking like, hands down, the best Souls game through Godrick. It's still a great game after, but there's a level of padding and just dull content also that Bloodborne and Sekiro don't have, outside of chalice dungeons.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Elden Ring is dope but it’s really just Dark Souls 4.

Bloodborne is probably the most unique game in the ‘soulsborne’ line up.
And that nikka dont want to make a sequel :francis: gave us demon souls remake instead

bloodborne weapons/bosses and sheer difficulty are beat in genre …

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And that nikka dont want to make a sequel :francis: gave us demon souls remake instead

bloodborne weapons/bosses and sheer difficulty are beat in genre …

Bloodborne sequel is too late, its built up such a devout-cult following that they can’t top it now. Same thing with Half Life.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Elden Ring was looking like, hands down, the best Souls game through Godrick. It's still a great game after, but there's a level of padding and just dull content also that Bloodborne and Sekiro don't have, outside of chalice dungeons.
I don't understand this argument. People claim that there's alot of padding in elden ring while ignoring that most of the stuff they consider padding is optional content.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Chalice dungeons were addictive, breh, you could conjure up an infinite number of variations of each dungeon and summon other players or spawn in their dungeons using glyph codes

The bosses in these dungeons were better than the main game bosses in many cases

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody holding shyt back.

the game was built for 30fps.

A real 60fps mode would take more investment than sony is willing to throw at it.
Even if it were built for 30 fps, they didn’t have the piss poor frame timing in mind.

And wouldn’t not making an investment be holding shyt back?