I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I love Bloodborne but it's not even close to Elden Ring in my humble opinion.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even if it were built for 30 fps, they didn’t have the piss poor frame timing in mind.

And wouldn’t not making an investment be holding shyt back?
They don’t wanna invest the time/money to fix it.

I guess you can call that “holding it back” but most games aren’t guaranteed a “next gen” upgrade.

Part of it is how Sony handles backwards compatible games. From can’t just patch the game, they would have to crate an entire new PS5 sku to upgrade the game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn can I join this thread?

I got it on pc a few days ago while I find a cheap copy for PS5.

I been playing it on and off and it just makes me miss sekiro.

It’s not a bad game tho and I find myself going back to it but I am kinda overwhelmed by the rpg elements.
I need to start doing this before I post in a thread :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@DaSk8D00D so breh, speaking of builds, I'm level 99 in all stats in Bloodborne, can you do something similar in Elden Ring where you can master all builds?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I ain’t watching this shyt, but it popped up on my feed for anybody curious enough

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
At least that guy gave a reason for why he thinks that and I accept it

That's leagues more than typing "Sony stans :mjlol:" and ducking out with your tail between your legs

Watch these clowns post endlessly about Lies of P when it comes to Gay Pass, despite it being a Master P clone of Bloodborne
:laff:

How did you put these words together?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I might try to finish this soon. Might even start over as I have no recollection of what I was doing when I played last.

I had ran through Demons Souls like 3 times and was burned out on this format when it came out lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm in between all the Souls games, including ER, and it dawns on me that Dark Souls just hits so different. Yes, it's kinda linear, but that's the charm. For instance, I spent the entire day trying to kill the Moonlight Butterfly. I ended up killing it and getting the drops. I went back to the blacksmith to give him the item from the bridge I was on. Came back strong against the knights that I had issues with and decided to take the elevator down....to where I first started.

I could have been mad and frustrated, but it just felt surreal. Like an eternal cycle where every action leads you back to square one. It's poetic. Compared to Elden Ring where the open world is beautiful and all, but missing something.

Most open world games just feel like a void of binary, compared to games like Bioshock and etc where the environment tells the story. You lose that element of thought in open world games outside of GTA.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elden Ring is in no way more challenging than bloodborne lol
Without summons, I’d say the hardest of ER is definitely harder than BB. Summons exist tho, and are win buttons :pachaha: I imagine ER God builds also run laps around BB just out of variety. They can’t balance everything. It depends on how you look at it I guess. I definitely got my ass whooped worse in ER, but I always knew in the back of my mind I had help. I felt helpless fighting that fukking Orphan.

Actually that’s not fair, OoK is DLC. I’ll wait until they release theirs to compare that :sadcam: