I started Elden Ring a few days ago and sorry but Bloodborne absolutely shyts all over this game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Elden Ring is dope but it’s really just Dark Souls 4.

Bloodborne is probably the most unique game in the ‘soulsborne’ line up.
Inb4 "Sony stans :mjlol:"
So the game being exclusive to Sony isn't why you have this fake love affair? Interesting, maybe you're not aware of how your fanboyism works?

Killzone shadow fall, terrible game but since it was a launch title at the time you boys was acting like you was in heaven. Go look up the thread. Or you can look at my thread 3 weeks after it released

How about MLB the show. Before it went multiplatform you guys would sweat up and down how great it was, baseball games are needed. You had leagues. Now nobody plays it anymore, no threads on it other than it's in Gamepass. What happened, did the game change and is no longer fun or are you full of shyt and oblivious to how your stanning affects your thinking (it's that part)

2020 :hula:

It goes multiplatform and you dudes go MAN THIS GAME SUCKS NOW :sadbron:

I'm sure bloodborne is the bestest game ever made. Like MGS4!!!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So the game being exclusive to Sony isn't why you have this fake love affair? Interesting, maybe you're not aware of how your fanboyism works?

Killzone shadow fall, terrible game but since it was a launch title at the time you boys was acting like you was in heaven. Go look up the thread. Or you can look at my thread 3 weeks after it released

How about MLB the show. Before it went multiplatform you guys would sweat up and down how great it was, baseball games are needed. You had leagues. Now nobody plays it anymore, no threads on it other than it's in Gamepass. What happened, did the game change and is no longer fun or are you full of shyt and oblivious to how your stanning affects your thinking (it's that part)

2020 :hula:

It goes multiplatform and you dudes go MAN THIS GAME SUCKS NOW :sadbron:

I'm sure bloodborne is the bestest game ever made. Like MGS4!!!
TL:DR