@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What hip hop "greats"? :pachaha: You think French can say the N word around Mos Def or KRS and not get his lip busted open?

This aint about French.

giphy.gif

Its about you proving you're not white. Stop deflecting. Post a proof pic. More deflecting just proves you are white.

tumblr_luxrqm7VIr1qi9aqjo1_500.gif

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

So he supposed to be a super goon militant but he talks about our brothers & sisters in Africa?

I don't know about super goon but make any thread about Africans getting hoed in the continent he'll be talking down on them with the usual "this would never happen to me
ce0a7714f18d7bd08abaa2435f72e2e1.gif
" ok then show me how this would never happen to you.

Daps
Not coming at you, don't get me wrong, but this post sums up the faultiness of what has become TLR's definition of "Black" .

When you think about it, Black folks for the most part have no code. Its not even a general topic of conversation in most Black circles. Most young Black folks have only a surface level knowledge of Black history. Most young Black men don't put Black or white women on a pedestal cuz pu$$y is pu$$y. Most young Black folks only have a surface level knowledge of Hip Hop too limited to whose currently hot.

I guess your post to me at least illustrates the hive mentality prevalent on here. There are folks on here who post what they think others on here want to hear and read, but its from a very limited description of Black identity. We've literally watched posters entire identities change on here from whatever to the Coli equivalent of a 5 percenter. Again, not saying thats you or you're not Black cuz I don't care, just an observation.
If what you say about young black people and their train of thought is true, which I suspect to be more accurate by the day, our people have a very grim future. I live by a black code, one that always puts the interests of black people and their struggle first. It's why I sided with Cosby and even R Kelly when many so-called pro black posters didn't, because I know the attacks on them were not in good faith, being engineered for the purpose of maligning all straight black men. My code is pro black, and I'll never waver on that. :francis:

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more you defend an arab calling black people the n-word and monkeys, the whiter you look. I'll let you cook, though. :mjlol:

:hubie:

I'm not defending Arabs saying anything. I'm pointing out how in Frenchs circle no one is questioning him like your Blackness is being questioned in your messageboard circle.

You see this just further exposes you. You say u have all the balls to step to French Montana and tell him to stop saying the N word around his goons but u cant take a simple pic proving u are Black?
:patrice:

Something dont add up.