@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Daps
Not sure why some people think I'm faking the funk. I'm consistently pro black, I never go off code, I'm versed in a fair amount of black history, I never down the beauty of black women and praise PAWGs, I'm knowledgeable of hip-hop that your average cac would not be familiar with, and I never tap dance. :lupe:

Last edited:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why some people think I'm faking the funk. I'm consistently pro black, I never Go off code, I'm versed in a fair amount of black history, I never down the beauty of black women and praise PAWGs, I'm knowledgeable of hip-hop that your average cac would not be familiar with, and I never tap dance. :lupe:
This reads just like a cac wrote it

killacal

Banned
Daps
Not sure why some people think I'm faking the funk. I'm consistently pro black, I never Go off code, I'm versed in a fair amount of black history, I never down the beauty of black women and praise PAWGs, I'm knowledgeable of hip-hop that your average cac would not be familiar with, and I never tap dance. :lupe:
tenor.gif

You don't have the right to even be called a bytch nikka:ohhh::mjlol:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not sure why some people think I'm faking the funk. I'm consistently pro black, I never go off code, I'm versed in a fair amount of black history, I never down the beauty of black women and praise PAWGs, I'm knowledgeable of hip-hop that your average cac would not be familiar with, and I never tap dance. :lupe:

This post is suspect. :stopitslime:

Post a proof pic or we're gonna have to assume you're a cac.

Shame, since you had some good posts :scusthov:

killacal

Banned
Daps
This post is suspect. :stopitslime:

Post a proof pic or we're gonna have to assume you're a cac.

Shame, since you had some good posts :scusthov:
Not possible, he just repeated what he thought people wanted to hear.
It's weird when the poster is black like @IbucciMane!
But when it's a whole dry ass cac:picard: