@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
What an exhausting thread
pitchforks at the ready, people having to prove their blackness, people with misguided views on the history of the KKK, ban threats all around.
and somewhere in between all this, there is actually a post on jews and an inference on gas and it doesn't even get a low quality post warning :dwillhuh:
exhausting indeed.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
RebnfNs.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most blacks in the south are bamas. They're just not as sophisticated as blacks up north, though they try their best. It's not :mjpls: to acknowledge that, since doing so opens us up to a discussion of why blacks in the south are so backwards. Clearly, it's a byproduct of white supremacy, the result of living in the former confederacy. :francis:

I'm not downing black people in the south. Both of my parents are from the south. I just recognize, from my experiences with northern and southern blacks, the the former always seem to be more learned and sophisticated. My mother told me that they started their family up north because they preferred the culture of black people and the opportunities. They also felt we'd have a better education up north, which I don't disagree with.:yeshrug:

is this something a black person would say about his own people :patrice: