@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
RebnfNs.gif

:dead:OMGLMAOOOOOOOOOO

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Not coming at you, don't get me wrong, but this post sums up the faultiness of what has become TLR's definition of "Black" .

When you think about it, Black folks for the most part have no code. Its not even a general topic of conversation in most Black circles. Most young Black folks have only a surface level knowledge of Black history. Most young Black men don't put Black or white women on a pedestal cuz pu$$y is pu$$y. Most young Black folks only have a surface level knowledge of Hip Hop too limited to whose currently hot.

I guess your post to me at least illustrates the hive mentality prevalent on here. There are folks on here who post what they think others on here want to hear and read, but its from a very limited description of Black identity. We've literally watched posters entire identities change on here from whatever to the Coli equivalent of a 5 percenter. Again, not saying thats you or you're not Black cuz I don't care, just an observation.

this site is a cariacture.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why some people think I'm faking the funk. I'm consistently pro black, I never go off code, I'm versed in a fair amount of black history, I never down the beauty of black women and praise PAWGs, I'm knowledgeable of hip-hop that your average cac would not be familiar with, and I never tap dance. :lupe:

Whats reality? The difference between French Montana and you. French can say the N word around Hip Hop greats and none of them give a fukk. You on the other hand, have had your Blackness questioned on a messageboard of strangers every since your arrival. Thats reality.

giphy.gif

Daps
Whats reality? The difference between French Montana and you. French can say the N word around Hip Hop greats and none of them give a fukk. You on the other hand, have had your Blackness questioned on a messageboard of strangers every since your arrival. Thats reality.

giphy.gif
What hip hop "greats"? :pachaha: You think French can say the N word around Mos Def or KRS and not get his lip busted open?