@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still no pic?

This is how he would respond if we got our hands on an actual pic.

wizard-of-oz.gif

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
The more you defend an arab calling black people the n-word and monkeys, the whiter you look. I'll let you cook, though. :mjlol:

Isn't he a Moroccan berber? Those people cluster genetically similar to East Africans have the same language family.

Not everyone in North Africa is an Arab and a decent amount speak a different afro asiatic language in conjunction with arabic.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Middle Eastern doesn't mean one isn't white to me though. Maybe not a white American, but one can still be Middle Eastern and white, and still hold views towards darker skinned peoples that are in harmony with plenty of racist white Americans.
We all remember how Donald Sterling said cac jews think of black jews

The L.A. Clippers' Jewish owner used an inelegant choice of words when justifying his racist remarks by saying blacks are treated like dogs in Israel, but he wasn't as far off the mark as we would like to believe.

The ugly truth behind Donald Sterling's racist comments

Jews came out and admitted he was right too :ehh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’ve peeped their game since day dot. “White” when it’s convenient, “Other” when playing the victim. Dude is beyond transparent.

NEVER CLAIMED WHITE MY ENTIRE LIFE .. WHITE JEWS ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS. THIS IS WELL KNOWN WITHIN THE JEWISH COMMUNITY, GO BACK TO SCHOOL IDIOT.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve peeped their game since day dot. “White” when it’s convenient, “Other” when playing the victim. Dude is beyond transparent.
Some cac I exposed the other week pulled the same shyt. I asked what if he was white he said "nah I'm hispanic" pulled his pic up and he was a straight cac :dead: