@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll .... dreamed it, I have seen it

giphy.gif

IN

:russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If there were nazis race role playing acting like Jews you wouldn't be in here playing devil's advocate and trolling:gucci::comeon:

So kindly shut the fukk up when grown melanated folks are talking :hhh:
I can’t believe that hook nosed bytch hasn’t been banned yet. He’s the Vlad of thecoli: everyone’s culture vulture punching bag.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
If what you say about young black people and their train of thought is true, which I suspect to be more accurate by the day, our people have a very grim future. I live by a black code, one that always puts the interests of black people and their struggle first. It's why I sided with Cosby and even R Kelly when many so-called pro black posters didn't, because I know the attacks on them were not in good faith, being engineered for the purpose of maligning all straight black men. My code is pro black, and I'll never waver on that. :francis:

So the only other black people you talk with about them with were online coli posters? You just told on yourself.
:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:
If true he's good because I just did some quick searching through his post history specifically searching for "Tariq" because cacs usually fumble in those threads but he's consistent. I can't see any infractions worth mentioning.

Tariq or Ancient Egyptians threads are often the main ones cacs falter in.

If he's not black then damn he's emulated a "black" person on here pretty well :pachaha:.