@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RebnfNs.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not sure why some people think I'm faking the funk. I'm consistently pro black, I never go off code, I'm versed in a fair amount of black history, I never down the beauty of black women and praise PAWGs, I'm knowledgeable of hip-hop that your average cac would not be familiar with, and I never tap dance. :lupe:

giphy.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why some people think I'm faking the funk. I'm consistently pro black, I never go off code, I'm versed in a fair amount of black history, I never down the beauty of black women and praise PAWGs, I'm knowledgeable of hip-hop that your average cac would not be familiar with, and I never tap dance. :lupe:

Not coming at you, don't get me wrong, but this post sums up the faultiness of what has become TLR's definition of "Black" .

When you think about it, Black folks for the most part have no code. Its not even a general topic of conversation in most Black circles. Most young Black folks have only a surface level knowledge of Black history. Most young Black men don't put Black or white women on a pedestal cuz pu$$y is pu$$y. Most young Black folks only have a surface level knowledge of Hip Hop too limited to whose currently hot.

I guess your post to me at least illustrates the hive mentality prevalent on here. There are folks on here who post what they think others on here want to hear and read, but its from a very limited description of Black identity. We've literally watched posters entire identities change on here from whatever to the Coli equivalent of a 5 percenter. Again, not saying thats you or you're not Black cuz I don't care, just an observation.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

WAY TO INADVERTENTLY INCRIMINATE YOURSELF, CODY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If there were nazis race role playing acting like Jews you wouldn't be in here playing devil's advocate and trolling:gucci::comeon:

So kindly shut the fukk up when grown melanated folks are talking :hhh:

IM NOT TROLLIN THO

HALF THE FORUM IS WHITE FOLKS TROLLIN THE COLI .. IM ONE OF THE FEW REAL ONES HERE

HOW BOUT U?

:ohhh: