@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:mjlol: just like a cac fakkit twisting shyt to lie, it said be more accepting of blacks and gays but you left out the bolded where it said the Jews could actually join. Not that they needed the invite jews been in the KKK since the 1960's, even leaders in their :mjpls:

Leader of K.k.k. and American Nazi Party Revealed to Be a Jew
By ArchiveAuthor

Nov 1, 1965 5:00AM

Leader of K.k.k. and American Nazi Party Revealed to Be a Jew - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

you know why it's so easy for Jews to get accepted by white racists? :patrice: That little thing you claim to be the number 1 enemy of?
That self-hating nazi fukk killed himself hours after they made this news public :blessed:

Now if only people who were revealed of being nazis did the same... :snoop:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
There is racism where ever cacs are

No one is defending america yet you're bending over backwards to defend a country that is just as racist as america :camby:

:mindblown: you're saying the video of that black Israeli soldier being beaten by the cop was propaganda?

The African detention centers are propaganda :mindblown:
F121011MS35.jpg

1018316866.jpg

Your saying video of your president speaking is propaganda :mindblown:

Are you fukking retarded or think you can just keep lying and we'll eventually believe you?

Didn't watch the video either like you already said earlier in this thread a lot of black people are self hating :mjpls:

I DIDNT WATCH YOUR VIDEO CUZ I BEEN TO ISRAEL AND KNOW FIRST HAND HOW MY BLACK BROTHERS ARE TREATED THERE

AMERICA IS 1000X WORSE

IM ON THE WAY TO A FUNERAL NOW

ILL DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR PROPAGANDA FILLED LIES N DEBUNK THEM FOR U A LIL LATER ON

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

JUS READ THE OPENING PARAGRAPH FAM
The third and current manifestation of the KKK emerged after 1950, in the form of localized and isolated groups that use the KKK name. They have focused on opposition to the civil rights movement, often using violence and murder to suppress activists. It is classified as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center.[16] As of 2016, the Anti-Defamation League puts total Klan membership nationwide at around 3,000, while the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) puts it at 6,000 members total.[17]

This is not what you said. :stopitslime: The CR movement was spearheaded by us. We were the targets.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

JUS READ THE OPENING PARAGRAPH FAM
omg.. this white boy just responded with a wikiquote like he did his own official research...
:deadrose::dead:.. They tell my daughter in elementary school to NOT use Wikipedia as citations for sources, but this grown ass white man thinks he's doing something with a wiki. Any person with a half a fukkin brain could google a Wikipedia entry. ...
:dead: I cant.. LMAO.. :russell:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I DIDNT WATCH YOUR VIDEO CUZ I BEEN TO ISRAEL AND KNOW FIRST HAND HOW MY BLACK BROTHERS ARE TREATED THERE

AMERICA IS 1000X WORSE

Why have you never spoke on it then cac? Where are your threads on the migrant detention centers, the lynchings, the police brutality, the forced sterilizing and more?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The third and current manifestation of the KKK emerged after 1950, in the form of localized and isolated groups that use the KKK name. They have focused on opposition to the civil rights movement, often using violence and murder to suppress activists. It is classified as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center.[16] As of 2016, the Anti-Defamation League puts total Klan membership nationwide at around 3,000, while the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) puts it at 6,000 members total.[17]

This is not what you said. :stopitslime: The CR movement was spearheaded by us. We were the targets.

KKK BELIEVES JEWS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. LOOK IT UP.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
omg.. this white boy just responded with a wikiquote like he did his own official research...
:deadrose::dead:.. They tell my daughter in elementary school to NOT use Wikipedia as citations for sources, but this grown ass white man thinks he's doing something with a wiki. Any person with a half a fukkin brain could google a Wikipedia entry. ...
:dead: I cant.. LMAO.. :russell:

U ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID HOMIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why have you never spoke on it then cac? Where are your threads on the migrant detention centers, the lynchings, the police brutality, the forced sterilizing and more?

IVE SPOKEN ON ALL THAT NUMEROUS TIMES

THERE ARE ISOLATED INCIDENTS OF RACISM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD

THOSE WHO MIGRATE TO ISRAEL HAD IT FAR WORSE IN THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM

THATS A FACT