@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LOOK HOW HARD DUDE IS TRYING

IM NOT WHITE AND I NEVER SAID THAT

UR TROLLIN IS WEAK. FALL BACK BRUHBRUH
Cac.. you're looking so weak and pathetic right now "bro".... That's called BLACK UNITY, COHESION.. you're so busy trolling your damn self, that you can't even recognize when shyt gets real. .. I don't troll when it comes to you because I recognize you for the racist that you are. This shyt isn't a game to me...standing up against racist trolls like yourself who think that you can infiltrate is dead serious. Give yall an inch and you take a mile. Nah.. not happening.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
YUP .. THE CURRENT KLAN, DEVELOPED IN THE 1950’S, WAS FOUNDED ON ANTI-SEMITISM AND UNDER THE BELIEF THAT JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE INFLUENCE ON WHITE AMERICA

DID I SAY THEY DONT HATE BLACK FOLKS? OF COURSE NOT. IM NOT AS DUMB AS SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT TO PRETEND LIKE THEY DONT HATE JEWS..

BUT SINCE THE KKK BELIEVES JEWS ARE THE ONES WITH THE POWER, THEIR FOCUS HAS BEEN ON BRINGING THE JEWS DOWN. THEY THINK THAT IF THEY CAN BRING JEWS DOWN, THEY CAN RESTORE WHITE SUPREMACY

NOTHIN I SAID IS WORTHY OF THE FAUX OUTRAGE BY MY NUTRIDERS HERE...

THE SAME IDIOTS TALKIN BOUT “GAS CHAMBERS” BEGGIN FOR ME TO BE BANNED

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
You messed up when you said the Klan was “designed” to oppress Jews first and foremost. You would be correct if you said the Jews became targets as well decades later

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You messed up when you said the Klan was “designed” to oppress Jews first and foremost. You would be correct if you said the Jews became targets as well decades later

THERE ARE 3 VERSIONS OF THE KLAN BRUH. THE CURRENT ONE, STARTED IN THE 1950’S, MADE BRINGIN JEWS DOWN THEIR PRIMARY TARGET

THEY BELIEVE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING, INCLUDING GIVING BLACK PEOPLE RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IVE BEEN TO BOTH ISRAEL AND AMERICA, AND BLACK FOLKS HAVE IT MUCH WORSE IN AMERICA. THATS A FACT.

THE LOVE AND GOOD ENERGY IN ISRAEL IS UNPARALLELED.

OF COURSE, THERES ISOLATED INCIDENTS OF RACISM AND EVIL EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

BUT ISRAEL IS A GREAT COUNTRY THAT GIVES BLACK FOLKS OPPORTUNITIES THEY NEVER HAD IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, WHICH IS WHY THEY CONTINUE MIGRATING THERE IN RECORD NUMBERS.

SHUT THE FUCC UP IF U NEVER BEEN THERE, CUZ U JUS REGURGITATING PALESTINIAN MADE PROPAGANDA BASED ON YOUR OWN IGNORANCE.

Oh you've been to israel and they treat you great :mjgrin: I wonder why that white have been

:mjlol: shut up the fukk up with your jew propaganda.

Israeli cops beating black Israeli citizens for nothing :scust: black Jews protesting at being viewed as second class citizens

Netanyahu asks if African ‘infiltrators’ can be forcibly removed from Israel

Netanyahu openly boasts of Israel’s war on Africans

Netanyahu openly boasts of Israel's war on Africans

6. Tal Schwartz, judge
Babikir Adham-Uvdo was the latest, but not the first, African refugee to be lynched in Israel. In October 2015, after a gunman shot and killed an Israeli soldier and wounded about 10 other bystanders in the central bus station complex in Bir al-Saba (Beersheba), a mob of Israelis attacked 29-year-old Eritrean refugee Haftom Zarhum.

Those who took part in the killing included Israeli soldiers, police officers and a prison warden.

. Roni Alsheikh, police chief
In the year he has occupied the post, Roni Alsheikh, head of Israel’s police, has advanced the idea that African refugees are inherently criminal, giving his officers a green light to attack them.

In August, Alsheikh made his anti-African bias explicit when he told a conference of the Israeli Bar Association: “In all criminological studies worldwide, it has been proven that immigrants are more involved in crime than others.”

Alsheikh’s comments drew strong criticism from Israeli citizens of Ethiopian descent. “With one sentence, the police chief has summarized and confirmed all of our complaints [about police racism],” Ethiopian-Israeli activist Inbar Bugala said, according to Haaretz
Israeli police seem to be especially bothered by communities of color finding common cause in the struggle against Israeli racism.

When Haftom Zarhum was killed by a mob of Israelis in 2015, Bugala wrote on Facebook that a racist lynching had occurred. “Black people have become terrorists – there was no mistaken identification,” she wrote.

Minutes after posting the message, the Israeli police contacted Bugala and demanded that she delete it. The post disappeared from her Facebook page, and though she re-posted it several times, it was taken down after each instance.

That's just what i found from a quick search showing chief cops, the army, lawyers and even the fukking president all racist against blacks but according to @Sccit these are just isolated incidents and Israel is a greater country offering them opportunities and not caging them in migrant detention centers by the thousands

In March, Deri told the Knesset’s interior and environment committee that if Israel’s high court won’t permit him to deport African refugees against their will, he would order the construction of an additional facility to imprison them. Since 2013, Israel has held 10,000 African refugees in Holot, a desert detention center.

:scust: sick of your fukking lies cac

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Houston911 this racist sicko is talking real reckless :francis: Will something be done?

WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT COULD EVEN BE CONSIDERED REMOTELY RACIST?

DO U WANT THE POSTERS TALKIN BOUT PUTTIN ME IN GAS CHAMBERS BANNED TOO??

ITS OBVIOUS WHO THE TRUE RACIST IS

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE .. I LOVE ALL PEOPLE WIT GOOD SOULS.

CAN U SAY WIT A STRAIGHT FACE THAT U LOVE JEWISH PEOPLE?

THE ANSWER IS NO.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
he is a cac

look at this Marky Mark lookin MF..this cac wants to be a rapper and exploit black culture, but goes on to say the KKK was designed to surpress Jews and not blacks.
maxresdefault.jpg

he doesnt give a fukk about black people. he joined this sight and Boxden to promote his trash rap group

LA's Most Blunted

U MEAN MY RAP GROUP THAT IS COMPRISED OF MOSTLY BLACK FOLKS?

FALL BACK, TRANNY CHASER

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT COULD EVEN BE CONSIDERED REMOTELY RACIST?

DO U WANT THE POSTERS TALKIN BOUT PUTTIN ME IN GAS CHAMBERS BANNED TOO??

ITS OBVIOUS WHO THE TRUE RACIST IS

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE .. I LOVE ALL PEOPLE WIT GOOD SOULS.

CAN U SAY WIT A STRAIGHT FACE THAT U LOVE JEWISH PEOPLE?

THE ANSWER IS NO.
:ohhh: look at this devil tryna play the victim now

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Oh you've been to israel and they treat you great :mjgrin: I wonder why that white have been

:mjlol: shut up the fukk up with your jew propaganda.

Israeli cops beating black Israeli citizens for nothing :scust: black Jews protesting at being viewed as second class citizens

Netanyahu asks if African ‘infiltrators’ can be forcibly removed from Israel

Netanyahu openly boasts of Israel’s war on Africans

Netanyahu openly boasts of Israel's war on Africans

That's just what i found from a quick search showing chief cops, the army, lawyers and even the fukking president all racist against blacks but according to @Sccit these are just isolated incidents and Israel is a greater country offering them opportunities and not caging them in migrant detention centers by the thousands

:scust: sick of your fukking lies cac

LIKE I SAID, THERE IS INCIDENTS OF RACISM EVERYWHERE .. THERE IS WAY MORE RACISM AGAINST BLACK FOLKS IN AMERICA THAN IN ISRAEL. THE OPPORTUNITY IN ISRAEL FOR BLACK FOLKS IN ISRAEL IS ENDLESS .. U CAN CONTINUE POSTING PROPAGANDA PIECES, THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THEY MOUTH