@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WHAT HAVE I SAID THAT COULD EVEN BE CONSIDERED REMOTELY RACIST?

DO U WANT THE POSTERS TALKIN BOUT PUTTIN ME IN GAS CHAMBERS BANNED TOO??

ITS OBVIOUS WHO THE TRUE RACIST IS

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE .. I LOVE ALL PEOPLE WIT GOOD SOULS.

CAN U SAY WIT A STRAIGHT FACE THAT U LOVE JEWISH PEOPLE?

THE ANSWER IS NO.
:gucci::what:Dafuq is wrong with your bytch azz?? Fuk do you think that everything revolves around you and how the fuk you feel, or how you think about what we feel about the Jews?? None of that shyt is even relevant you selfish mentally deficient dumb fuk! Now you're on some peace and kumbaya dramatic affect bullshyt.. White boy, you called everyone out their name just a few threads ago.. white boy please... Take your peace and love, then go fuk yourself..

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
THERE ARE 3 VERSIONS OF THE KLAN BRUH. THE CURRENT ONE, STARTED IN THE 1950’S, MADE BRINGIN JEWS DOWN THEIR PRIMARY TARGET

THEY BELIEVE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING, INCLUDING GIVING BLACK PEOPLE RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY
Two things. First, The burden of proof is on the person making the argument. Second you are making the arguement that the KKK went anywhere when they didn't. They merged with other groups but never vanished.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:gucci::what:Dafuq is wrong with your bytch azz?? Fuk do you think that everything revolves around you and how the fuk you feel, or how you think about what we feel about the Jews?? None of that shyt is even relevant you selfish mentally deficient dumb fuk! Now you're on some peace and kumbaya dramatic affect bullshyt.. White boy, you called everyone out their name just a few threads ago.. white boy please... Take your peace and love, then go fuk yourself..

YOU JUST MAD CUZ I WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO CAUGHT ON TO THE FACT THAT YOURE A DUDE TROLLIN THE FORUM

:umad:

SIT THE FUCC DOWN, NICHOLAS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bytch I'm a female, ..

gWmSm1V.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Two things. First, The burden of proof is on the person making the argument. Second you are making the arguement that the KKK went anywhere when they didn't. They merged with other groups but never vanished.

NAAH BRUH .. THERE WERE 3 SEPARATE VERSIONS OF THE KKK

LOOK IT UP

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YOU JUST MAD CUZ I WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO CAUGHT ON TO THE FACT THAT YOURE A DUDE TROLLIN THE FORUM

SIT THE FUCC DOWN, NICHOLAS

Cac you didn't do shyt except run your ignorant lying mouth like you're doing right now at this very moment. You are a cac faced LIAR..I'm not mad.. Trust. I actually feel vindicated because I've been on your racist ass for months and now I'm watching you devolve into who I knew you are. The self exposal.... You keep repeating that same insult bc you have NOTHING else to say, nothing to go with.. now you're reduced to lying deflecting cac babble.. I don't even have to say shyt... you're doing the talking.
:sas2::sas1:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
he is a cac

look at this Marky Mark lookin MF..this cac wants to be a rapper and exploit black culture, but goes on to say the KKK was designed to surpress Jews and not blacks.
maxresdefault.jpg

he doesnt give a fukk about black people. he joined this sight and Boxden to promote his trash rap group

LA's Most Blunted

Yo son is straight from the Caucasus mountains :dead:

You know he wants to be anglo-saxon so bad, but can't get in the club so he projects his self loathing onto others.

Looking like an anticon tribute band ROFL this fool can't be serious, fakkit needs a toothbrush, spit hot fire and kill the front row brehs:dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prove it.
He can't. This cac always on his fukked up rhetoric like he's influencing something. Running around unchecked. He repeatedly says that to deflect and try to get the attention off of him. This is the same cac that said on post that I wanted his white dyck... told me to suck his dyck, tells me that I want to "fuk him".. . calls me a ho single mother, routinely calls black women on here all types of names and demeaning. That's his whole persona. Runs around calling black men "fakkits" and "idiots"... Now he's talking about he "loves black people".. Always talking about his oppression. Demeaning black people for having their own beliefs and viewpoints. He stereotypes black people in here. He's a fraud. period. That white boy is sick.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yo son is straight from the Caucasus mountains :dead:

You know he wants to be anglo-saxon so bad, but can't get in the club so he projects his self loathing onto others.

Looking like an anticon tribute band ROFL this fool can't be serious, fakkit needs a toothbrush, spit hot fire and kill the front row brehs:dead:

9zwb9.jpg

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LIKE I SAID, THERE IS INCIDENTS OF RACISM EVERYWHERE .. THERE IS WAY MORE RACISM AGAINST BLACK FOLKS IN AMERICA THAN IN ISRAEL. THE OPPORTUNITY IN ISRAEL FOR BLACK FOLKS IN ISRAEL IS ENDLESS .. U CAN CONTINUE POSTING PROPAGANDA PIECES, THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THEY MOUTH

There is racism where ever cacs are

No one is defending america yet you're bending over backwards to defend a country that is just as racist as america :camby:

:mindblown: you're saying the video of that black Israeli soldier being beaten by the cop was propaganda?

The African detention centers are propaganda :mindblown:
F121011MS35.jpg

1018316866.jpg

Your saying video of your president speaking is propaganda :mindblown:

Are you fukking retarded or think you can just keep lying and we'll eventually believe you?

Didn't watch the video either like you already said earlier in this thread a lot of black people are self hating :mjpls: