@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IVE SPOKEN ON ALL THAT NUMEROUS TIMES

THERE ARE ISOLATED INCIDENTS OF RACISM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD

THOSE WHO MIGRATE TO ISRAEL HAD IT FAR WORSE IN THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM

THATS A FACT
You're a fukking liar. Find one thread you made on any of that shyt I just mentioned. You wanted a ban bet earlier let's do one now cac.

They aren't isolated when the head of the police and president are the ones involved in the incidents, creating a detention center for thousands of Africans isn't an isolated incident neither is the sterilization. You're a fukking liar.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're a fukking liar. Find one thread you made on any of that shyt I just mentioned. You wanted a ban bet earlier let's do one now cac.

They aren't isolated when the head of the police and president are the ones involved in the incidents, creating a detention center for thousands of Africans isn't an isolated incident neither is the sterilization. You're a fukking liar.

I WILL SON U ON THIS WHEN I GET BACK FROM MY FUNERAL

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
9zwb9.jpg

:umad:
My G. A cac once literally said that black women were “the floor” and they all rushed to invite him to “the cookout”. this means nothing. They’ll say anything online :upsetfavre:

:skip: