@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:whoa: Whoa there.,. Lol..
200w.gif

Salute to @staticshock for assisting this racist crakkker in his downward spiral on the path to self exposal .

But if I was a mod this white would have been gone before he finished typing the letters kk....

Matter of fact... why the fuk is he still here , where’s the cac killa @Barnett114 ??? You were on here talking it up about @I Really Mean It . Now we have this cac rxposed and your ghost ... smfh or @Diasporan Royalty cpukd you please provide assistance???? @FireDwaneCasey
:mjpls::what::jbhmm::patrice:

I already put the report in.

Daps
Scared of what?

Majority of thecoli from what i've read & believe (correct me if im wrong) is predominantly other races right? Now if they go on & start bannin all them other races that say racist shyt they gone in turn lose members lose views & its gone cause them some type of hurt.

Daps
damn...the "prove you're really black!" crew hasn't had a hit in a while...what's up fellas? losing your touch!? :pachaha:
I think a lot of them doubted I'm black because I speak some real shyt and come off slightly extreme, to the point of almost being a parody of a militant. But I'm just black and fed up. :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
ALL I SEE IS A BUNCHA HOES ON MY NUTS BEGGIN FOR ME TO GET BANNED CUZ IM JEWISH

:camby:
Like clockwork. That victim card post is never late. No one wants you banned because you’re a so called “jew”. It’s your constant slick racist comments and revisionist history.

You know exactly where to toe the line so you say enough to be disrespectful but not too much overtly to get banned.

If a black poster went to a predominately Jewish forum spouting the nonsense you do, they’d get banned instantly. I’m not sure what kind of pull you have with the mods here, or maybe the real owners here ain’t black, but for some reason, your incest rat face looking ass is protected.

Don’t try and pull that victim card fool, you ain’t slick.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of them doubted I'm black because I speak some real shyt and come off slightly extreme, to the point of almost being a parody of a militant. But I'm just black and fed up. :francis:

:duck::shaq2:

You went to fiverr.com and paid someone 5 bucks to post their hand with your username. Thats why there was a stall.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:whoa: Whoa there.,. Lol..
200w.gif

Salute to @staticshock for assisting this racist crakkker in his downward spiral on the path to self exposal .

But if I was a mod this white would have been gone before he finished typing the letters kk....

Matter of fact... why the fuk is he still here , where’s the cac killa @Barnett114 ??? You were on here talking it up about @I Really Mean It . Now we have this cac rxposed and your ghost ... smfh or @Diasporan Royalty cpukd you please provide assistance???? @FireDwaneCasey
:mjpls::what::jbhmm::patrice:

Um, I was taking a test for TSA, I had already banned him from the thread and handed out a warning when I finally came back online.

Sorry I cannot be online 25/8