@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
:mjlol:
0130dd40562a1f261614fc2f2850fd31.jpg

I'm not touching that one :hubie:

But did we just prove that an afterlife exists! :ohhh:

Seriously though I doubt he comes back but if he does, bun fire :bustback:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ALL I SEE IS A BUNCHA HOES ON MY NUTS BEGGIN FOR ME TO GET BANNED CUZ IM JEWISH

:camby:
Bytch , you already banned yourself. No need to keep crying those white tears for validation. Regardless you’re cac life existence in here is dead.

A fail in here and a white society reject in real life.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She should be a mod here
:whoa: Whoa there.,. Lol..
200w.gif

Salute to @staticshock for assisting this racist crakkker in his downward spiral on the path to self exposal .

But if I was a mod this white would have been gone before he finished typing the letters kk....

Matter of fact... why the fuk is he still here , where’s the cac killa @Barnett114 ??? You were on here talking it up about @I Really Mean It . Now we have this cac rxposed and your ghost ... smfh or @Diasporan Royalty cpukd you please provide assistance???? @FireDwaneCasey
:mjpls::what::jbhmm::patrice:

Daps
He can't. This cac always on his fukked up rhetoric like he's influencing something. Running around unchecked. He repeatedly says that to deflect and try to get the attention off of him. This is the same cac that said on post that I wanted his white dyck... told me to suck his dyck, tells me that I want to "fuk him".. . calls me a ho single mother, routinely calls black women on here all types of names and demeaning. That's his whole persona. Runs around calling black men "fakkits" and "idiots"... Now he's talking about he "loves black people".. Always talking about his oppression. Demeaning black people for having their own beliefs and viewpoints. He stereotypes black people in here. He's a fraud. period. That white boy is sick.

Tha mods scared to ban him. They dont want no smoke