I propose the first annual "Coli Purge" for the better good

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Bigger and better toppings? :troll:
0909_yogurt_630x420.jpg

I'm officially done with this thread. I don't want to showcase any sort of negativity towards you anymore...it's not healthy for me or you to be engaging in this.

I can try to defend my honor and my dignity to the best of my ability...and all you will do is this. How immature must you be to resort to these tactics?

I don't try to pretend I'm a saint on here. I'm not perfect. I never will be perfect. I'll never be right all the time. But I'll never disrespect what somebody does for a living cause at the end of the day...shyt is rough. I see you just don't have any sympathy for people...and therefore...I just don't have any sympathy for you.

Are you having fun with this? Trying to drag a poster that has never had anything negative to say about anything through the proverbial mud for no reason whatsoever just cause you make more money than me or whatever? And therefore feel that everything I say is not worth any sort of intelligent response.

This is what I've been saying about your types breh. They could have the cure for AIDS, Cancer, Ebola, and the common...but you're going to find some sort of fault with them to negate everything they've been about. Racists have that exact same mentality...and that's why I f*cking hate them and wish they would all die.

People told me to lighten up...get my life together...not be so much of a downer...I took their advice cause I didn't like what I was seeing from their words. You don't know the shyt I've been through...you don't know what I've seen...you're a hater and a loser breh. I wish I never wasted my time entertaining this nonsense

I apologize to the coli honestly...I don't like anybody to see this side of me. I never deal with people who have problems with me in real life cause I'm on good terms (or try to be anyways) with people. So, I take things that people say like @HookersandIceCream say some type of way cause I'm like...do I know you? No. You don't know me either. Just stop...this is ignorant and the last thing I want to do is stoop down to this type of level. I already feel bad for letting it get this far.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You are trying to shyt on his career though. This is deeper than the internet now.

Do you really think I want to work in a yogurt store forever? I've been having a moment of clarity as of late and have been applying for actual jobs/careers in HR/PR...hell whatever I can find to help myself out financially and set myself professsionally. I'm not f*cking stupid and he's making it look like I am and I don't like that at all!

Why should I even bother explaining to this f*cking faggit why this is wrong? It's not like it's a passion of mine anyways...it was just a transitional job that I got hired for out of the numbers of applications and job listings I saw on craigslist cause I was unemployed and needed to find something while I looked for something else. How petty is that?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:smh: a gotdamn shame, u looking pretty stupid breh
yo take rest of nite off the internet or this site or something breh. please
I'm gonna say this. Shut the hell up.

Every one of your posts is always on some contrarian negativity nancy bullshyt. Get some p*ssy, smoke a blunt, and lighten up breh. Life is actually good.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Do you really think I want to work in a yogurt store forever? I've been having a moment of clarity as of late and have been applying for actual jobs/careers in HR/PR...hell whatever I can find to help myself out financially and set myself professsionally. I'm not f*cking stupid and he's making it look like I am and I don't like that at all!

Why should I even bother explaining to this f*cking faggit why this is wrong? It's not like it's a passion of mine anyways...it was just a transitional job that I got hired for out of the numbers of applications and job listings I saw on craigslist cause I was unemployed and needed to find something while I looked for something else. How petty is that?
your a cool poster but Jesus Christ nikka its 2am :what:

ain't nobody reading all these damn scrolls your writing, get out of your feelings.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
its 1:18 im not going back and forth breh
u suppose to be leaving or something
hell i was with u saying calm the hell down
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/goodbye-coli-thanks-for-everything.232530/

Between me and you: I should of never made that thread...hence my current avi. and custom title. This site is like crack...also I've been building with some peeps on here behind the scenes.

Also, I even said in the last page of that thread that I would scale it down with my posting. (ie not posting here all the time...)

BTW, I apologize for getting mad at you breh...I actually think you're a good poster but sometimes your excessive negative downer type posts trouble me. I mean, I had people telling me my posts and threads were depressing and I actually had to step back and really take things into perspective...

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
your a cool poster but Jesus Christ nikka its 2am :what:

ain't nobody reading all these damn scrolls your writing, get out of your feelings.

im tired of fakkits saying what time it is. what does that matter? and it's not 2am everywhere, nikka. shut the fukk up. just don't read the shyt.