I propose the first annual "Coli Purge" for the better good

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
im tired of fakkits saying what time it is. what does that matter? and it's not 2am everywhere, nikka. shut the fukk up. just don't read the shyt.
another hostile nikka who hasnt gotten any p*ssy tonite :sas1:

I guess that makes 2 of y'all :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@HookersandIceCream
F*ck you.

All I gotta say about you. I don't f*cking care if you think I'm a loser...my life will go on regardless. You don't know me boy. You don't know me boy. And if you saw me in real life...you would walk across the other side of the street cause your kind finds negroes scary...HAHHAHAAAH!

I'm waiting for you to slip up and call me a n!gger casually...cause honestly...that's what all of the people that hate on me have in common and I think you just wanna say that about me. All of the racist cacs, wanna be cacs, and c00ns hate my guts. I see you...you ain't shyt.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
wXcwznx.png

:banderas:

:yeahhhh:

:uhhhh:

Who made this shyt?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
@HookersandIceCream
F*ck you.

All I gotta say about you. I don't f*cking care if you think I'm a loser...my life will go on regardless. You don't know me boy. You don't know me boy. And if you saw me in real life...you would walk across the other side of the street cause your kind finds negroes scary...HAHHAHAAAH!

I'm waiting for you to slip up and call me a n!gger casually...cause honestly...that's what all of the people that hate on me have in common and I think you just wanna say that about me. All of the racist cacs, wanna be cacs, and c00ns hate my guts. I see you...you ain't shyt.

Obviously you do since I stopped responding and your still tagging me :why:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
@HookersandIceCream
F*ck you.

Take internet message board beef serious brehs

Daps
Reppin
VOID
lol dat fakkit @Legacy lost

You got a problem with me too...speak on it directly and @ me? I ain't have a problem with you son...Don't do this passive aggressive bullshyt. And also I don't care. I know there are some people that see my posts and fuel with rage...they wanna say what they wanna say against me to entertain themselves but don't know nothing about me.

Also, I don't care at the end of the day...what anybody says against me will never take away anything I've tried to do and continue to do with my life on a grand scale. I'm good as gold.

So who else gon pop shyt about me? If this is what it was gonna be like just returning...I would of never done it...what have I done to deserve this?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Is this the only thing you can say about me? Talk about my money? What I do? What else? If that's all...than I'm doing better than what I thought. What redeeeming qualities do you have to be such a judgemental condescendng piece of shyt.
You a nerd a racist and f*cking coward. I bet it pleases in some sick way for you to see me "under" you in some way. I ain't no f*cking house n!gger to f*cking entertain you. You got a problem with me...don't do this passive aggressive f*ckshyt cause I have no tolerance for it.
You bytchass motherf*cker.
:comeon: just stop breh, as much as like fukkery you lookin really touched right now... while i agree wit that don fukk wit me policy once its personal thats face to face shyt breh... you fallin for bait & cant even laugh no more... fukk the money, dudes make more than me but im just like breh i love my job & pay my bills so fukk you... brehs talked shyt tome cause i sometimes donate plasma.. told em simply my bank account right for me, took people out to eat & it wasnt off a plasma card, now we split the bill, i use my card they give me they cash, i walk out wit my bank & their money & people hit me to borrow... last week they said i was broke & they was ballin....

thats why dudes try trollin into beef & i dont go... in my hood dudes wanna see you & on here we aint never gonna see each other....

I wish there was a Coli meet up in person to see if nikkas really about that life :lupe:
me too... to many tickets gettin scalped to no real show... i dont think most posters got the heart... im not a thug or gangsta per se, but im bout that life...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Obviously you do since I stopped responding and your still tagging me :why:

Dawg...I've been tagging you cause you've been tryna avoid what I've been saying to you and deflect everything. Answer me directly...be a motherf*cking man about yo shyt and own up to it nikka. I don't do this type of passive aggressive bullshyt. If I got problems with somebody...I address them...I make sure the situation is resolved. You're throwing rocks at me and then running when I'm actually coming at you for throwing rocks at me. I talk shyt about people to their face cause I'm not afraid to. I own up to my messes and take responsibility for my actions and the consequences.

I really don't know what you were trying to accomplish if anything by this display...really I don't. I'll admit. The only thing you've accomplished in my eyes? Is me losing any sort of respect for you at all.

Try to say "it's just the internet" when shyt get too real brehs.

I swear to god I'd pop you in the f*cking jaw and piss on your face in real life.

You a coward. I don't respect cowards. I don't tolerate them either.

I was taught that all a man has in this world is his principles, values, and words...if you don't have any of those three...Then what are you?

And I'm really really really done here...cause it's obvious you ain't about that action...so you shouldn't be talking.

You responding to everything I say like a nerd...posting gifs. I really would f*ck you up for actually trying to disrespect me on that type of level cause I would never do the same to anyone on this forum on this level. But, I'm not gonna do that...at all. Or even try to go there.

I'll just say...I took an L for responding to a troll thread and entertaining negativity...you took an L for trying to shyt on a man trying to get on his feet and get himself together. Either way...I'm not trying to adress you again cause I'm not trying to have this bullshyt be in every thread just cause. Alright...just chill breh. And stop with the blatant disrespect. It's not optional...it's mandatory. Have some principles, have some values, and stand behind your words.