I propose the first annual "Coli Purge" for the better good

Daps
Reppin
VOID
And serves frozen yogurt for $100 a week :mjlol:

Is this the only thing you can say about me? Talk about my money? What I do? What else? If that's all...than I'm doing better than what I thought. What redeeeming qualities do you have to be such a judgemental condescendng piece of shyt.

You a nerd a racist and f*cking coward. I bet it pleases in some sick way for you to see me "under" you in some way. I ain't no f*cking house n!gger to f*cking entertain you. You got a problem with me...don't do this passive aggressive f*ckshyt cause I have no tolerance for it.

You bytchass motherf*cker.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Is this the only thing you can say about me? Talk about my money? What I do? What else? If that's all...than I'm doing better than what I thought. What redeeeming qualities do you have to be such a judgemental condescendng piece of shyt.

You a nerd a racist and f*cking coward. I bet it pleases in some sick way for you to see me "under" you in some way. I ain't no f*cking house n!gger to f*cking entertain you. You got a problem with me...don't do this passive aggressive f*ckshyt cause I have no tolerance for it.

You bytchass motherf*cker.
:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I see you one starring pro black threads you racist fukkwad. And then trying to pretend you down for our cause. You prolly be calling us "n!ggers"
to your friends and shyt offline. I see you...more like I see through you. All you gonna do is just post up stuff about yogurt as if I give a shyt and if you know what my next move is. Stop that bullshyt b. Find something else to talk shyt on cause it ain't looking good.

Talk shyt about how I be talking about group economics...talk shyt about my discussions on black causes...talk shyt about trying to build with brothers and sisters here...talk shyt about how I try to help people out on here as well as myself...talk shyt on something on something real about me cause you looking like a real dikkhead right now.

You got nothing on me...I wasn't tryna have problems with anybody on this board...but if you wanna go there motherf*ck you. I stay chill and keep myself out of drama and problems as much as possible cause I'm not trying to stress myself out over unnecessary bullshyt and I'm not tryna get myself in trouble or do something I might regret. Cause honestly...I'm practicing so much restraint right now towards this f*cking bullshyt.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I see you one starring pro black threads you racist fukkwad. And then trying to pretend you down for our cause. You prolly be calling us "n!ggers"
to your friends and shyt offline. I see you...more like I see through you. All you gonna do is just post up stuff about yogurt as if I give a shyt and if you know what my next move is. Stop that bullshyt b. Find something else to talk shyt on cause it ain't looking good.

Talk shyt about how I be talking about group economics...talk shyt about my discussions on black causes...talk shyt about trying to build with brothers and sisters here...talk shyt about how I try to help people out on here as well as myself...talk shyt on something on something real about me cause you looking like a real dikkhead right now.

You got nothing on me...I wasn't tryna have problems with anybody on this board...but if you wanna go there motherf*ck you. I stay chill and keep myself out of drama and problems as much as possible cause I'm not trying to stress myself out over unnecessary bullshyt and I'm not tryna get myself in trouble or do something I might regret. Cause honestly...I'm practicing so much restraint right now towards this f*cking bullshyt.

A wack thread is a wack one star thread :manny:

You take this sh*t way too seriously :what:
You put your whole life on here. No one asked you too. And now you get mad when people express their opinion on it? This isn't a group support thread for all your life failings and troubles.
You need to show restraint for what. What exactly is your soft serve ass gonna do? :dahell:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A wack thread is a wack one star thread :manny:

You take this sh*t way too seriously :what:
You put your whole life on here. No one asked you too. And now you get mad when people express their opinion on it? This isn't a group support thread for all your life failings and troubles.
You need to show restraint for what. What exactly is your soft serve ass gonna do? :dahell:
Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:lupe:The plot thickens
Didn't know I was a racist nerd

I say this in all honesty. DON"T F*CK WITH ME. I swear upon your f*cking whore mother.

DON'T fukk WITH ME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

I don't like to be angry and to have people be at the brunt of that anger cause you and everyone else on here...do not need to see that. I personally...I don't like to be angry and I hate that person I become cause it's ugly...and I've spent years trying to overcome anger problems.

You wouldn't like to see that person...and that person personally scares me.

I say this...because...on this board...I've only tried to be positive. I realize not everyone is going to like me or approve of me from an early age.

If you got something against me that's real...fine. But you posting up google image results just makes you look worse than me.

So...I will reiterate this for the time being and you seriously better understand what the f*ck I'm trying to say cause I can't slap the fukking dogshyt out of your goddamn face right in front of you. And that is the last thing I ever want to do to anybody and I don't feel the need to even entertain that idea.

DON'T fukk WITH ME.

You don't know me.

I don't know you.

You don't want them problems.

And I don't want any sort of drama or headache from some pissant that's bored with their life on a message board when I got bigger and better things to work upon and figure out in the next couple of weeks.

Go ahead and respond to this message with a couple of jordan smileys...it doesn't change or negate anything I said.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

Imagine someone that looks like this typing all that :mjlol:

careers-bubble.jpg

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I say this in all honesty. DON"T F*CK WITH ME. I swear upon your f*cking whore mother.

I don't like to be angry and to have people be at the brunt of that anger cause you and everyone else on here...do not need to see that. I personally...I don't like to be angry and I hate that person I become cause it's ugly...and I've spent years trying to overcome anger problems.

I say this...because...on this board...I've only tried to be positive. I realize not everyone is going to like me or approve of me from an early age.

If you got something against me that's real...fine. But you posting up google image results just makes you look worse than me.

So...I will reiterate this for the time being and you seriously better understand what the f*ck I'm trying to say cause I can't slap the fukking dogshyt out of your goddamn face right in front of you. And that is the last thing I ever want to do to anybody and I don't feel the need to even entertain that idea.

DON'T fukk WITH ME.

You don't know me.

I don't know you.

And I don't want any sort of drama or headache from some pissant that's bored with their life on a message board when I got bigger and better things to work upon and figure out in the next couple of weeks.

Go ahead and respond to this message with a couple of jordan smileys...it doesn't change or negate anything I said.
wXcwznx.png

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I had no problems with this guy before...but I notice whenever I post as of late he always coming with some slick shyt about me.

I just think this dude is a condescending douche bag to be frank. I don't appreciate that. Y'all know I've never had problems with people on here...I don't start shyt. But seriously I'm not gonna take it either.

He's a phaggot

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

DON'T fukk WITH ME.

You don't know me.

I don't know you.

Bigger and better toppings? :troll:
0909_yogurt_630x420.jpg