I propose the first annual "Coli Purge" for the better good

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* I respect you bro. If you're really broke, click the link in my sig and get started on financial freedom. Wake Up Now.
3955308-0980709131-faint.gif

haaannnnn

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I was taught that all a man has in this world is his principles, values, and words...if you don't have any of those three...Then what are you? Alright...just chill breh. And stop with the blatant disrespect. It's not optional...it's mandatory. Have some principles, have some values, and stand behind your words.
stop here... wrong again... these are the 1st things they attack you on & the 1st things people throw in the bushes.... i study people so i know this.... the best thing to have as black man is an education cause the truth is harder to compromise... unless youre a broke man of great integrity they can make you find a way to violate 1 or all of those... i can honestly say i study people & ive never met a 100% honest person, myself included... i value my princilples but my words vary on our relationship... if my day was fukked i lie to people i dont want in my business....

but hey, if you dont respond on some real shyt im done... i came in here from a bulletin.... i saw some real shyt tried to engage.... fukk it, im out....

Daps
:sas1:

"We keep talking about the Coli. We know brehs have no business putting your negs on a poster. I don't know how many times I got to reiterate that. But as a breh who was raised by fukkery, see I know what I'm going to do if somebody touches a member of the Coli. I know what I'm going to do, I know what my brehs are going to do. I know what, I'm going to have to remind myself that I am posting on a Sports, Hip-Hop and Piff Forum, I'm going to have to get Mod enforcement officials involved because of what I'm going to be tempted to do. But what I've tried to employ the sensitive members of the Coli, some of who you all dap and talked to and what have you, is that again, and this what, I've done this all my life, let's make sure we don't do anything to provoke wrong actions, because if I come, or somebody else come, whether it's Mod enforcement officials, the breh that you know, if we come after somebody has put their negs on you, it doesn't negate the fact that they already put their negs on you. So let's try to make sure that we can do our part in making sure that that doesn't happen. Now you got some brehs that are just horrible and they're going to beef anyway, and there's never an excuse to put your negs on a poster. But Colistic violence or whatever the case may be, with brehs putting their negs on bitiches, is obviously a very real, real issue in the Coli. And I think that just talking about what brehs shouldn't do, we got to also make sure that you can do your part to do whatever you can do to make, to try to make sure beef doesn't happen. We know they're wrong. We know they're criminals. We know they probably deserve to be banned. In @HookersandIceCream 's case, he probably deserves more than a 200-rep negspension which we both acknowledged. But at the same time, we also have to make sure that we learn as much as we can about elements of provocation. Not that there's real provocation, but the elements of provocation, you got to make sure that you address them, because we've got to do is do what we can to try to prevent the situation from happening in any way. And I don't think that's broached enough, is all I'm saying. No point of blame."
:sas2: