I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
As did almost everyone back then (me included).

Different times now; different generations. This board isn't what it used to be, and that comes with everything as time goes on.

OP don't wanna hear this tho.

:manny:
It’s not that I don’t wanna hear it. It’s that I notice it and it’s annoying to post here now. And I’m talking bout both young and older posters annoying as fukk. Not either or.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well just peep the tunnel forum then. That's the biggest travesty/exposal of non music/rap heads on this site imo. You have a foundation of hiphop getting blatant neglect and disrespect, #tunnelgang is full of talented cats too. It will be tough for you/anyone to get total respect from me if they've never posted in there or chopped it up (verbal or literally :mjgrin:) on the music.
I haven’t been there in a minute but I used to post in there. And u already know how I give it up with the music. Lol

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1) The music is largely bereft of culture and devoid of anything that would increase the knowledge wisdom and understanding of its listeners so it’s an easy target.

2) Coli posters are pushing 50. We still have posters who think it’s 2005 and that 50 Cent & Game are popping.

3) There is a nonstop black conservative agenda being pushed here.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I was discussing joeys BET performance and mannnnn the nikkas that I was talking it with ..: them Mfs lost. Let me go quote some actual replies.

Somebody said this… “Exactly this, and I ain’t even post this so much for the song which is great, but more so for the message which is a powerful one. He’s telling black rappers/people to take accountability for the deaths of black youth, we’re eliminating each other but of course it’s not something most want to hear cause it’s the truth” in regards to the song head high being performed.

Most replies with this.

“He’s trash”

“He doesn’t do it for me either, he lacks edge and his lyrics are basic”

but mind you. A nikka said he’ll “up it in fashion” and is now locked for exactly that and they thought that was bar of the year.

“This is whacktastic”

“Super wack”

“Y’all hate on young nikkas to gas up bullshyt like this”

“Facts this is garbage” same lil nikka who praised a nikka for “upping it in fashion”

“Ngl Joey makes music for oldheads I cant believe I used to listen to him back then. shyt has no replay value and just another lyrical miracle ass rapper.”

Againnn… “ILL UP IT IN FASHION” was the best “bar” these Mfs heard all year.

“I grew up/ am growing up in the hood and this shyt fukkin garbage. This for nikkas like u who never left the house yet wanna feel so “hood”

Just like these nikkas this forum lost. Lmaoo I don’t even know how a nikka could be pushing 30 or 35 plus and find the sht they hear from these nikkas good on the ears. I’m not one to even talk bout sht like this but I’m sure you nikkas or most ain’t on sht nor have y’all been on sht before in your life too. So I don’t even know how we get threads full of that bs that’s getting dropped today. Mfs ain’t resonating with music no more or something. Cause y’all ain’t living that sht y’all listening to do it gotta be just the sound/ production. I’m genuinely confused myself.

Sht puzzles me. I deadass use to lurk this forum for insight on hip hop sht. Album discussion threads etc… rap just took over that’s all I guess.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
saw a thread in tlr mentioning a drill track was set to be the #1 song in the nation. when i listened it sounded like something the church shooter would write in his manifesto. those types of explicitly violent and poisonous songs didn’t used to run radio. there was more diversity and balance to the bs. maybe people are just getting fed up with the constant stream of negativity, glorification of fukkery, and ever decreasing level of diversity. every station you turn to it's the same. shyt is corny and annoying.
:flabbynsick:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Take 3 years off my life and I’m back in high school. So Ian no fukking old head but you labeled one quick if you prefer anything over durk and them.

The weird ass nikka who like Beyoncé and allat sht can make a post bout durk and his ole lady getting into it and that mf will jump for 100+.

nikka make a post bout a song having a deep ass message that we ain’t catch and you’ll get 200+ views but only 5 replies. These nikkas gay :dead: Or really women on the low cause it ain’t no way.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Why the fukk do a lot of y’all even still post here? Between the bullshyt music takes. The seemingly blatant disgust for anything hip hop related. The condescending nature of y’all posts
Yup I've noticed this the last couple of days. Op not wrong at all

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How you expect people to feel the demographic of the site continues to get older they open registration and close it people here don’t like new music or artists, it’s a wild time in America where inner city crime is up everywhere, hip-hop in terms of balance in content and quality is not in a good space nothing is selling everything is coming and going, it was wild when Pac and Biggie died now rappers die every 3 months or so with that critique of the “culture” is going to come.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
1) The music is largely bereft of culture and devoid of anything that would increase the knowledge wisdom and understanding of its listeners so it’s an easy target.

2) Coli posters are pushing 50. We still have posters who think it’s 2005 and that 50 Cent & Game are popping.

3) There is a nonstop black conservative agenda being pushed here.

This site gets more right wing every year
A lot of the good posters have been banned, left, or died. And @Piff Perkins summed it up, rap fans in the booth are segmented by age and most dudes here are old
The fake militancy is a Dap fest on here.

That turns into criticizing rap for daps