I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
I think explicit hip hop should be for adults only...I mean no radio/playlists/youtube/etc... but that will/can never happen. Me personally, I don't give a flying fukk about any rapper whatsoever, don't want to be like them, don't think they're cool, etc... None of that, never have...so they have no impression on me, I'm grown, I can just listen to the pimping and gangbanging and womanizing and drug dealing and killing each other and materialism and get my workout in then cut that bullshyt off when I leave the gym and go back to Marvin and Sade.

My only gripe ever is the babies consuming this shyt 24/7 and really looking up to these guys and this lifestyle they talk about...that they themselves aren't even crazy enough to really be living. How people gloss over the obvious, clear, undeniable, influence this shyt has over the babies is disgusting man, for real, and sad. If my daughter and stepson spoke like TI's kid, with all that cussin and posturing and bullshyt, they'd get that shyt disciplined out of them real quick.

If you're an adult and you enjoy listening to valueless music all day and still get your 40 hours in and provide for your family and all that, so fukking what? Do you, lol, enjoy that shyt champ. Being an apologist for it is gross to me but that's just me, I care too much about the babies and I have babies, I can't ignore the bad shyt just because I grew up on it and love it, can't do that.
Heard you. shyt is wild out here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think it's been this way for years and I've even suspected that there a lot of cacs on the board posing. It's not even an undertone, it's blatant. I've seen it with posts in threads when rappers die. The tone is almost celebratory or it's "I told ya'll Hip Hop is the reason why they are getting killed". I will never forget the Nicki Minaj thread on here, where posters were co-signing David Duke saying Nicki Minaj (and basically Hip Hop) did more harm to the Black community than the KKK.
THIS guy gets it. THIS is the type of shyt I’m talking about. The undertones on this site is OD racist I don’t give a fukk what none of these “anti hip hop or anti message” muthafukkas talkin bout that’s replying. I be seeing some blatant c00n and racist posting on here. Just go to TLR. That shyt is damn near full on right wing.

Daps
Son what are u talking about?
What is hard to understand?

"The bullshyt music takes" and "seemingly blatant disgust for anything hip hop related" is a lot to do with the demographic on this board now. Do you seem to think that everyone who has joined this board over time is going to have the same taste or the same understanding on how to judge music, and also have the same love for hip-hop?

This ain't 2012, joe, you can't go back.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
What is hard to understand?

"The bullshyt music takes" and "seemingly blatant disgust for anything hip hop related" is a lot to do with the demographic on this board now. Do you seem to think that everyone who has joined this board over time is going to have the same taste or the same understanding on how to judge music, and also have the same love for hip-hop?

This ain't 2012, joe, you can't go back.
U literally missed the point. The point is AGAINST nikkas who are out of touch. Smh. And I would expect people who frequent a fukking hip hop site and post on a hip hop board to atleast like rap music. They blame rap music and drill music for every issue in America. These nikkas damn near celebrate whenever a rapper dies. U think that’s normal shyt?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Demographically the Coli keeps getting older. The lack of new posters results in the same shyt being rehashed nonstop, and older posters shytting on new music or arguing rap is destructive now. We basically only have a couple generations here:

-SOHH posters who were around during the Jay/Nas/50/Cam/etc wars and only really care about 90s-early 00 rappers

-The 2012 class of posters who fukk with Drake/Cole/Kendrick and other stuff from that era (Gibbs, Spitta, KRIT, Chance, Big Sean, etc)

-NY grimy loops and "90s throwback" wave posters. Roc Marci, Griselda, Billy Woods, etc

That's about it. Lil Baby will drop one of the biggest albums of the year in the coming weeks and I guarantee you that thread will be crickets status. We've got some people who fukk with trap but it's mainly like...Future, Gotti, Wayne, etc. Older artists.

Daps
U literally missed the point. The point is AGAINST nikkas who are out of touch. Smh.
Isn't your point about the quality of posters on here now? Why has this not been a problem before? Could it perhaps be because of the posters that have joined since?

Daps
And I would expect people who frequent a fukking hip hop site and post on a hip hop board to atleast like rap music. They blame rap music and drill music for every issue in America. These nikkas damn near celebrate whenever a rapper dies. U think that’s normal shyt?
This stopped being a hip hop board long ago.

Surely this is obvious to you?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Demographically the Coli keeps getting older. The lack of new posters results in the same shyt being rehashed nonstop, and older posters shytting on new music or arguing rap is destructive now. We basically only have a couple generations here:

-SOHH posters who were around during the Jay/Nas/50/Cam/etc wars and only really care about 90s-early 00 rappers

-The 2012 class of posters who fukk with Drake/Cole/Kendrick and other stuff from that era (Gibbs, Spitta, KRIT, Chance, Big Sean, etc)

-NY grimy loops and "90s throwback" wave posters. Roc Marci, Griselda, Billy Woods, etc

That's about it. Lil Baby will drop one of the biggest albums of the year in the coming weeks and I guarantee you that thread will be crickets status. We've got some people who fukk with trap but it's mainly like...Future, Gotti, Wayne, etc. Older artists.
THIS guy gets it. It’s like people are being disingenuous or flat out have reading comprehension issues. I respect this take. But I’m not just speaking on that. Go to TLR bro. shyt is damn near full on right wing.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
THIS guy gets it. It’s like people are being disingenuous or flat out have reading comprehension issues. I respect this take. But I’m not just speaking on that. Go to TLR bro. shyt is damn near full on right wing.

Might help your case to cite some examples. You claim people on here are celebrating when rappers are killed. Quote some of those posts here since they're so readily available.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
More like the site is anti GARBAGE hiphop.

Most discussions in here have actually devolved into what this nikka said about some other nikka. That's because the actual music these new nikkas is puttin out is garbage.
No it ain’t. This site is anti rap. nikkas celebrate when rappers die. nikkas have NO idea what’s going on when it comes to any artist past a certain year. nikkas celebrate when rappers die and blame rap for ALL of society’s ills.