I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The thing is, cats like DMX, the Lox, Biggie, 50, Dipset, Jeezy, etc have been talking about that for years, and no one says their catalog or music is filth. Hell, Pusha been rapping about selling coke for like 20 years :heh:

The Coli has a very hive like mindset when it comes to posters on here.
Naw fam they evolved tho

Jay on RD ain’t Jay on BP3, Future deadass been rappin bout the same shyt for 10 years

I was in HS when 56 nights dropped, it’s 7 years later and Future talkin bout the exact same shyt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Salute G’z. We can disagree and debate shyt til we’re blue in the face, that’s what a hip hop discussion forum should be for the most part, hip hop dialogue. These lil guys don’t seem to know how to disagree and debate something without hating your guts tho and typing ferociously on their keyboard every bad name they can think of when addressing you, 😂😂, nigs is like little girls bruh. Dope thread, I took no offense at all.
Check ur DM again bro.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Naw fam they evolved tho

Jay on RD ain’t Jay on BP3, Future deadass been rappin bout the same shyt for 10 years

I was in HS when 56 nights dropped, it’s 7 years later and Future talkin bout the exact same shyt
Jay z was rapping about the same things. Only thing different is him rapping about being married

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
A lotta these nikkas just old and biased towards the shyt they grew up on :manny: but yeah they fake with all that blaming rap shyt. nikkas get old and turn to C. Delores Tucker lol, prolly was saying fukk her back then tho

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
Naw fam they evolved tho

What you want that nikka to rap about tho lol

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What you want that nikka to rap about tho lol
Hmm, talk about how hard it is juugling so many different mothers of your children

Talk about how now u got generational wealth, how it’s improved your kids life in contrast to your child hood

Talk about how u actually signed to a label but u gonna make all that money back cuz u kno the business of rap

I don’t kno why I answered this question fr cuz I kno the response gon be “get off his dikk”

Fans will never question what the artist is doing, fact is Future been dropping the same music for 10 years

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah. It’s more than that. It’s condescending. Hypocritical nature of it all. And let’s get it straight. Pac and Biggie were around when everyone couldn’t just call themselves a rapper. There’s literally millions of rappers now and about 80% of em just started and already got a following. It be some random street nikka who decided to rap a year ago who dies and people blame it on rap. It’s fukking stupid. nikkas will ignore ALL of society’s changes over the last few years and blame rap for the rising violence. It’s stupid. It’s no coincidence the streets got hot after the pandemic. It’s clear as day but people would rather push right wing racist agendas on this site. This site is weird as fukk now.
You know what's crazy? When there's a thread on somebody like Mysonne trying to spread a positive message and nikkas up in there calling him a hypocrite because he went to jail. This place is a mess

Then they turn around and say the music is too aggressive and the reason for black on black crime

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The thing is, cats like DMX, the Lox, Biggie, 50, Dipset, Jeezy, etc have been talking about that for years, and no one says their catalog or music is filth. Hell, Pusha been rapping about selling coke for like 20 years :heh:

The Coli has a very hive like mindset when it comes to posters on here.

:hubie: I was in high school when young jeezy, 50 cent..dmx(elementary school/middle school). Not mature to understand how damaging pushing this gangsta non sense is. As an adult, I am not okay with the image of the black man of being a gangsta rapper pushed on young black kids. It's not healthy.

Also many of these rappers major hit were not gangsta songs.

How many rappers you seen fall back after mentioning the slightest things about asians and jews? but its okay to push killing black men.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:hubie: I was in high school when young jeezy, 50 cent..dmx(elementary school/middle school). Not mature to understand how damaging pushing this gangsta non sense is. As an adult, I am not okay with the image of the black man of being a gangsta rapper pushed on young black kids. It's not healthy.

Also many of these rappers major hit were not gangsta songs.

How many rappers you seen fall back after mentioning the slightest things about asians and jews? but its okay to push killing black men.

Damaging to who?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You get more conservative as you age. Dudes basically became Rev. Calvin Butts.

We're not against rap, we're not against rappers, but we are against those thugs :sas2:

/thread