I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
THIS guy gets it. THIS is the type of shyt I’m talking about. The undertones on this site is OD racist I don’t give a fukk what none of these “anti hip hop or anti message” muthafukkas talkin bout that’s replying. I be seeing some blatant c00n and racist posting on here. Just go to TLR. That shyt is damn near full on right wing.
Why you didnt go to the source and post this in TLR then? If thats what your beef is

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why you didnt go to the source and post this in TLR then? If thats what your beef is
I’ve said this in TLR plenty of times. I’m speaking to The Booth and how it is specifically here as well. I will post where I want. I also noticed some of the most respected, knowledgeable and unbiased posters on here literally understood where I’m coming from in here. Such as @FreshAIG @JustCKing @Piff Perkins etc etc. That ain’t coincidence.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's been this way for years and I've even suspected that there a lot of cacs on the board posing. It's not even an undertone, it's blatant. I've seen it with posts in threads when rappers die. The tone is almost celebratory or it's "I told ya'll Hip Hop is the reason why they are getting killed". I will never forget the Nicki Minaj thread on here, where posters were co-signing David Duke saying Nicki Minaj (and basically Hip Hop) did more harm to the Black community than the KKK.
This is head in the sand shyt

People ain't white just because they disagree with you:pachaha:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All yall in here go to this thread and listen to this joint and support shorty, she fire.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it ain’t. This site is anti rap. nikkas celebrate when rappers die. nikkas have NO idea what’s going on when it comes to any artist past a certain year. nikkas celebrate when rappers die and blame rap for ALL of society’s ills.
You can't just say shyt like this without proof that's a wild ass claim :russ:

Who are they? Where are these posts celebrating when rappers die?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
We prove hip hop is alive every week in this thread

:ahh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
All yall in here go to this thread and listen to this joint and support shorty, she fire.

U already know I support shorty. She’s on my EP.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You can't just say shyt like this without proof that's a wild ass claim :russ:

Who are they? Where are these posts celebrating when rappers die?

Anyone doing that shyt would be ran off this site. But maybe we'll see multiple posts quoted in here of posters celebrating the deaths of rappers.

:francis:

Daps
nikka what are u arguing with me for? Ur not offering anything but to be contrarian I don’t even know where u stand based on ur posting. Stop fukkin quoting me.
I'm not being a contrarian.

I'm telling you why this board is how you perceive it to be. The majority of posters that have joined this site over recent years come to talk sports or for TLR. You're still talking like folks come here to primarily talk hip-hop. There's a reason why the Booth is one of the least active subforums on here.
Go to TLR bro. shyt is damn near full on right wing.
Again, this is generational.

A lot of these male-dominated spaces on the internet are like this now, where young men use it to exist in echo chambers of the state they believe society is in. This movement is pushed by the younger generations.

This place is obviously not going to be the same the more different and younger people join.