I noticed this site has become VERY ANTI Hip Hop lately…

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Shiddd OG make some threads on it!

Build some traction for it again you’ll be surprised about who come out the woodworks with solid replies and conversation on it.

Also. Don’t ever let these internet nighas make you uncomfortable to make post bout what you want :russ: This a forum. Ain’t nun of these nikkas go do nun but spew Insults at best, fukk em.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Shiddd OG make some threads on it!

Build some traction for it again you’ll be surprised about who come out the woodworks with solid replies and conversation on it.

Also. Don’t ever let these internet nighas make you uncomfortable to make post bout what you want :russ: This a forum. Ain’t nun of these nikkas go do nun but spew Insults at best, fukk em.
Bro I feel u when I say uncomfortable I mean it’s a real racist cracka and cornball undertone on this site now and I feel uncomfortable around the cornball element of it all. I’m starting to feel like I’m too much of a real nikkas for this site at this point. Too many weirdos.

Daps
What is hard to understand?

"The bullshyt music takes" and "seemingly blatant disgust for anything hip hop related" is a lot to do with the demographic on this board now. Do you seem to think that everyone who has joined this board over time is going to have the same taste or the same understanding on how to judge music, and also have the same love for hip-hop?

This ain't 2012, joe, you can't go back.

Breh, cats for YEARS on this board have shown an open disdain for anything "old" when it comes to hip-hop. It's the Peter Pan mentality I always talk about on here. Muthafukkers think they're gonna be young forever. Everything in existence gets older. But if somebody has been regarding anything focused on hip-hop or older than them some out of touch "old-head" shyt, how many years have to pass before YOU become the out of touch old dude in the room?

TLR is a different animal altogether cuz it's beyond obvious that forum has been flooded by teenage/college aged trolls, shyt posters and 4ch**n alt-right accounts. It's not even subtle, just blatant white supremacist talking points in blackface all day long.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Bro I feel u when I say uncomfortable I mean it’s a real racist cracka and cornball undertone on this site now and I feel uncomfortable around the cornball element of it all. I’m starting to feel like I’m too much of a real nikkas for this site at this point. Too many weirdos.
Man fukk them nigggas OG! I’m young and resonate more with the threads you might be looking forward to making and the music you probably prefer.

Ignore them. I get quoted a lot depending on what I say in a thread and if it’s somebody I know who be on bs I just glance over and go on about my business.

Ignorant lil fellas don’t even be worth the time lol.

Daps
It's crazy cause when I joined the site in 2013 it was literally for Hip Hop. The Booth used to be popping a few years back smh
As did almost everyone back then (me included).

Different times now; different generations. This board isn't what it used to be, and that comes with everything as time goes on.
Breh, cats for YEARS on this board have shown an open disdain for anything "old" when it comes to hip-hop. It's the Peter Pan mentality I always talk about on here. Muthafukkers think they're gonna be young forever. Everything in existence gets older. But if somebody has been regarding anything focused on hip-hop or older than them some out of touch "old-head" shyt, how many years have to pass before YOU become the out of touch old dude in the room?

TLR is a different animal altogether cuz it's beyond obvious that forum has been flooded by teenage/college aged trolls, shyt posters and 4ch**n alt-right accounts. It's not even subtle, just blatant white supremacist talking points in blackface all day long.
OP don't wanna hear this tho.

:manny:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I dont know man, I am just not feeling music with dudes talking about killing niccas, robbing niccas, bytches and hos...thats not music, that's filth. That's the majority of what is being pushed. It is literally brain washing young black males into thinking they have to be thugs. My last favorite rapper I listened was young dolph..anyways, there are plenty of other genre I can listen. Sad state when Glorilla seems to be better than many new rappers out there.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

I'll always :russ: when the young cats call us :flabbynsick: like it ain't gonna happen to them or use old head/age as a diss.

the shyt they like now gonna be "old head" shyt eventually and they gonna be :flabbynsick: and reminiscing about :heh: Cole, etc.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol: I dont know man, I am just not feeling music with dudes talking about killing niccas, robbing niccas, bytches and hos...thats not music, that's filth. That's the majority of what is being pushed. It is literally brain washing young black males into thinking they have to be thugs. My last favorite rapper I listened was young dolph..anyways, there are plenty of other genre I can listen. Sad state when Glorilla seems to be better than many new rappers out there.
If u think this u out of touch. Lol

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Page 4 and still no quotes.

:francis:
Well just peep the tunnel forum then. That's the biggest travesty/exposal of non music/rap heads on this site imo. You have a foundation of hiphop getting blatant neglect and disrespect, #tunnelgang is full of talented cats too. It will be tough for you/anyone to get total respect from me if they've never posted in there or chopped it up (verbal or literally :mjgrin:) on the music.