I notice Indian guys at the job do not fuk with Indian females...

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I have a homie at the gig who's Indian and we always comment on various good looking females, but whenever I bring up Indian chicks (they have plenty of Indian dimes here too btw) he hits me with the :scust:face. No matter how bad she is..he aint with it....He never really gives a reason either...just that face. Thats when I noticed I really dont see any of them out walking/socializing with Indian chicks
He love sistas tho..actually any race but his own :gucci:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Indian chicks don't want Sanjeet and Rohit if they don't look like the playback singer type dudes in Bollywood so it's a defense mechanism for them b*stards to turn up they nose especially when they know that they ain't in a position to get arranged marriages popping and they ain't mega rich or smart to pull said Indian chicks.

What makes it even worse is when they grow up in a culture outside of their own and watch their female counterparts fukk with other dudes of other races and ignore the less attractive Indian dudes (Them) and they grow up with that sort of resentment which varies from "Indian women are too docile for me" or the "I done seen em get ran through by N-words, so they all unclean" when they ain't pulling shyt.

That's why it was so hard to deal with Indian girls back in school 'cause you'd have Chandra Paul ratting out all the non uppity Desi girls who was fukking with the dudes she wanted which never included his cheekless ass and it burned him slow.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Funny, cause a lot of African dudes in my school used to give me similar responses about their women. They would rather date a white or Spanish chick than their own.

It's because some of these cultures give a strong pedestal to women and make their egos go 100x fold. It makes the men resent them because they don't measure up and or their women clown them for not being the knight in the Hollywood movies.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of their most attractive women are whitewashed. They share a lot of our issues, I've had this discussion with way too many Indian brehs over the years lol

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I have a homie at the gig who's Indian and we always comment on various good looking females, but whenever I bring up Indian chicks (they have plenty of Indian dimes here too btw) he hits me with the :scust:face. No matter how bad she is..he aint with it....He never really gives a reason either...just that face. Thats when I noticed I really dont see any of them out walking/socializing with Indian chicks
He love sistas tho..actually any race but his own :gucci:
They are slumming. Don't be fooled.

1. He knows he can't fukk around and shyt in his community.They respect the structure.
2. The Indian girls will demand a relationship (meet family/friends, do things together) with the intent of getting married. They don't really waste time.

They are just trying to get loose, but when it's time to settle down they will do a 180 and be all over a Indian women.