I need my chick to have good hair not a weave

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Honesty hour: if my hair was really nappy I dont think I would be natural. Im not about that nigerian hair struggle.

1347919736_smh.gif

Bye.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol so first they should grow their hair out because thats what all black men want, and now they should grow their hair out for themselves

The confusion is endless

in response to her comment black men prefer weave over natural hair. :luke: it's only confusing if you're an idiot.

because its CLEAR yall dont like a Black woman's natural texture.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Same shyt, just a different day. nikkas aren't even trying anymore. This nikka wrote 2 lines rambling about, 'white girls have nice hair.' That's what I don't want no Black girl.' Holy generalization. :pacspit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Infallible Black Woman blaming everyone else for their problems in life she faces, that's a new one. :mjpls:

Yes the OP is kooning, but how many times have you heard a black woman say she wants her child to have good hair? :mjpls:

Since the CAC man is so good to you, you should stay with them. Don't get involved with black issues. You racc00ns have sold yall souls to CACs. Running to CACs for every issue you face.

"Why Can't I find a Man and I'm Strong and Successful?"
"White Women are taking our men"
"You all date white women because they're pushovers and nice"

:what:

You koons make a full out of yourselves when you get a chance. You get pregnant by a bums, it's the bums fault. You get HIV, it's the player's fault. Never take responsibility for anything. And you don't check other females when they're wrong. No one tells you all anything, that's why ya'll are the worst off on earth. And the least desirable. You don't listen all you do is point fingers. I'll admit we as Black Men as whole are screwing up and I will tell any man that's messing up, "dude you fukking up." My personally, I'm good. Hardworking, make good money, homeowner and a good provider. All that shyt you say roll off my shoulders bcuz most of it misses me.

We came to this country together as slaves. We worked together for hundreds of years. As soon as CAC women started befriend black women thru Feminism, we started growing apart. When the govt offered you subsidies for being single mothers, you excepted that money and ran the man off. I don't think these women knew how detrimental this was to Blacks as a whole. Still no one tells Black women, it's not a good idea to raise a child alone. The man coming from single homes are lost mostly.

I agree, Black men need to do a lot more. Most of us are down bad. We
:laff:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
95% of these dudes aint even PAWGin, they just like the attention

@Chris.B pretty much. :smugbiden:

Do you plan on taking your white queen to Africa? Or have you forsaken your homeland altogether in pursuit of the white man's dream?

:comeon: Do you honestly believe this clearly mentally unstable dude? It's obvious he ain't dating no white woman let alone leaving his mother's basement. He is the definition of a basement dwelling troll. Whenever there's a Black woman thread he's the first person to comment yet he wants us to believe that he isn't checking for them. :duck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
@Chris.B pretty much. :smugbiden:

:comeon: Do you honestly believe this clearly mentally unstable dude? It's obvious he ain't dating no white woman let alone leaving his mother's basement. He is the definition of a basement dwelling troll. Whenever there's a Black woman thread he's the first person to comment yet he wants us to believe that he isn't checking for them. :duck:

you stay on my d!ck hard :obama3: Still sour from that reprimand I handed you for fukking up.

Lol I just helped a college kid here yesterday with his engineering IT network project. I don't have to prove my skills to liberal art students like you.:obama3:

Intellectually I'm way ahead of baggage carrying black women like you

Last edited by a moderator:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
:whoa: I love black chicks as much as anyone, but there's something about being able to pull a woman's hair to your heart's content :noah: No c00ning though :birdman:
My guy pulls my hair with no problems

Good hair simply means well kept hair. Women who wear weaves don't take proper care of their natural hair that's why they cover it up.

You don't have to have long hair to have good hair.
Im going to blame your mother for the failure that you are.

Looks like you're in the market for a Shih Tzu
shih_tzu.jpg

I was considering them as well, but it was too much upkeep. Decided to get a lower maintenance breed of dog.
:lawd::lawd:

My boyfriend appreciates my kinky, curly hair and he can pull on it whenever he likes.
Right

by loving our culture and our women.

Instead of looking down on each other for our faults we need to get together and start new. Unity is the key.
This will never happen. Its too late.

Any black woman with good hair has some white mixing in her line. Any 100% black woman will have the Brillo pad hair.
Another pathetic excuse for a human being

Honesty hour: if my hair was really nappy I dont think I would be natural. Im not about that nigerian hair struggle.
Im Nigerian aware me on these hair struggles? :ld: