I need my chick to have good hair not a weave

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know if youre coming back or not but your mind set of fighting hate with hate is the mean reason why we are in this predicament:beli:. We all "men and women" to come together and build. Yes I know it hurts reading and hearing what is said about yall, especially when it comes from us. But can you blame us for feeling this way? We can't blame yall cause at the end of the day its not really our fault as a people. 100s of years of being abused, killed, chased, sold, raped etc. Lets not forget about the conditioning that they put us through even after slavery was done. All of us both men and women are angry.

Till this day the effects slavery still show, we are a lost people. Only way for us to find ourselves, our culture is to find each other. Break these chains that have been placed on our minds. Theyre there for a reason and by us yelling and fighting each other they will cont to be there.

I dont know you and Im sorry that your first post had to be like that, I could only imagine the pain you went from reading all of this misguided anger and hate and I apologize for it. It really shouldnt be this way...especially between king and queens.

I can only hope we all can put this behind us and start over and really build.

You were never forced to pock cotton or forced to do hard labor for a white man in the scorching hot sun all day. The fukk do you mean "us? You were never a slave. :heh:"

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Honesty hour: if my hair was really nappy I dont think I would be natural. Im not about that nigerian hair struggle.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
You were never forced to pock cotton or forced to do hard labor for a white man in the scorching hot sun all day. The fukk do you mean "us? You were never a slave. :heh:"

I mean us as in African Americans. I dont know about you but I feel some type of way when I seen pics of our ancestors being hung and mounted on the back of pick up trucks. From that too the whole civil rights movement riots, seeing police beat the shyt out of us and on most occasions kill us. From being pull over 5 times in one day just for driving around in a white area. Being shot down from job cause of skin color. I wasnt there yes, but they damn sure made us remember.

Watch this and tell me you dont feel some type of way
watch

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but that million march march/kumbaya stuff does not work.

When you have FULL grown men criticizing the very hair that grows from their own damn head while big upping the hair that grows from their so-called "oppressor's" head you've already LOST.

I wasn't hurt by the posts these idiots were making. I was SHOCKED. There is a difference.

Black women would be fools to trust these "men" and join hands with them. Hell NO! That would be like joining hands with the devil himself!

you'd never know we shared the same hair judging from how hard black women avoid their natural hair. for every natural haired black woman i come across, maybe 15-20 are permed or weaved.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dudes who go hard to get waves are no different than women who perm/weave IMO. If I'm wrong can someone explain the difference? Thanks.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I never understood why black men were so obsessed with hair. Its just hair!!!

They want a beauty standard that isn't necessarily natural for Black women. And when Black women try to succumb to that standard we're "self haters with low self esteem." And when we don't we're "nappy headed" and don't take care of our hair. Yall wonder why Black women don't wanna show their hair but you always tell them to hide it under the "hair hats" because its CLEAR yall dont like a Black woman's natural texture.

Its absolutely no winning with you nikkas. And yes your adversion to natural hair is also self hate because you clearly are showing you don't like whats growing out of your head also. I'm glad I had a father at home to instill common sense and self esteem because to be honest....my feelings would be kinda hurt reading some of these comments.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This is properly going to be the first and last time I ever post on this site.

I've been lurking on this site for a while but this bullshyt is just too damn much. There is a reason why black women don't visit black men's forum. Generally speaking there is an educational gap that cannot be ignored. Most of the time when I'm lurking I feel like I've stepped into a classroom full of grown retards.

Most of you nikkas on this site are dumb as hell! You fools have the nerve to wonder why so many black women walk around thinking/saying "nikkas ain't shyt." Well, take a good look at this thread. Generally speaking, the nikkas that visit this site really ain't shyt.

I'm going to address some of your points one by one...

1). "Black men never see black women hair."

Bullshyt! The same thing that grows out of black women's scalp grows out of your scalps dumbasses.

Even if you don't see too many natural black women walking around the texture of hair that grows from our scalp also grows from YOURS!

So for any of you simple-minded G.E.D. recipients to put down black women's hair (whether weaved, relaxed, or natural) is to put down your own damn hair!

That is called SELF-HATE.

2). "Black women don't like their hair."

Wrong! Black women don't perm, weave and relax our hair because we hate our hair. Instead we do it for the following reasons...

• It's the style or the trend at the moment.
  • Our natural hair isn't accepted in mainstream society (I will come back to this point)
  • We like it that way...which we have EVERY right to like.
  • Last but not least...because you worthless nikkas are constantly telling us our hair is ugly, nappy, and unlike other races of women.

The reality is black men haven't done shyt to improve the condition of black women in this country. You don't provide. You don't build. You don't create jobs. You haven't built a foundation for your community. You contribute NOTHING to the lives of black women and children that can improve the condition of the community.

So, why you feel we (black women) should listen to you concerning our HAIR is beyond me!

The person black women should and often DO listen to is the white man who employs our asses! He signs our paychecks! His dress code in the work environment is FAR more crucial and important than the opinion of the world's most POWERLESS men. Because we don't have a foundation in our community and because we are FORCED to rely on him for JOBS we are also FORCED to get with his standards! Do you clueless sons of Pookie and Ray Ray understand cause and effect????

I crack up every time I read a comment on here in which one of you refers to yourself as an "Alpha men." :heh:

Sweeties "Alpha men" cannot be conquered.

They cannot be enslaved mentally or physically.

Their women don't look at them and think, "Damn...we got screwed!"

And when we look around black men HAVE been conquered.

You nikkas are so mentally ill and sick that you don't even realize that your penis and its size is WORTHLESS in the greater scheme of things when men are measured by the the functionality of their communities, businesses and their healthy/wellness of their families.

Then you have the nerve to wonder why more and more black women are "thirsty" or "lusting" after white men. Between the two of you THEY COME ACROSS AND MORE APPEALING AND LEVELHEADED.

Wake the hell up and look around. Black men today don't have any honor or pride or SUBSTANCE.

Rant over.

A Infallible Black Woman blaming everyone else for their problems in life she faces, that's a new one. :mjpls:

Yes the OP is kooning, but how many times have you heard a black woman say she wants her child to have good hair? :mjpls:

Since the CAC man is so good to you, you should stay with them. Don't get involved with black issues. You racc00ns have sold yall souls to CACs. Running to CACs for every issue you face.

"Why Can't I find a Man and I'm Strong and Successful?"
"White Women are taking our men"
"You all date white women because they're pushovers and nice"

:what:

You koons make a full out of yourselves when you get a chance. You get pregnant by a bums, it's the bums fault. You get HIV, it's the player's fault. Never take responsibility for anything. And you don't check other females when they're wrong. No one tells you all anything, that's why ya'll are the worst off on earth. And the least desirable. You don't listen all you do is point fingers. I'll admit we as Black Men as whole are screwing up and I will tell any man that's messing up, "dude you fukking up." My personally, I'm good. Hardworking, make good money, homeowner and a good provider. All that shyt you say roll off my shoulders bcuz most of it misses me.

We came to this country together as slaves. We worked together for hundreds of years. As soon as CAC women started befriend black women thru Feminism, we started growing apart. When the govt offered you subsidies for being single mothers, you excepted that money and ran the man off. I don't think these women knew how detrimental this was to Blacks as a whole. Still no one tells Black women, it's not a good idea to raise a child alone. The man coming from single homes are lost mostly.

I agree, Black men need to do a lot more. Most of us are down bad. We

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood why black men were so obsessed with hair. Its just hair!!!

They want a beauty standard that isn't necessarily natural for Black women. And when Black women try to succumb to that standard we're "self haters with low self esteem." And when we don't we're "nappy headed" and don't take care of our hair. Yall wonder why Black women don't wanna show their hair but you always tell them to hide it under the "hair hats" because its CLEAR yall dont like a Black woman's natural texture.

Its absolutely no winning with you nikkas. And yes your adversion to natural hair is also self hate because you clearly are showing you don't like whats growing out of your head also. I'm glad I had a father at home to instill common sense and self esteem because to be honest....my feelings would be kinda hurt reading some of these comments.

it's not just hair, that's the first lie we have to confront. if it were "just hair", it wouldn't be a big deal to appreciate your own. you wouldn't spend 9 billion annually on it, if it were just hair. i understand the issue with going decades with synthetic hair, only to be asked to be natural. it's probably like being asked to walk out the house naked or something to many black women.

but truth is most black men don't hate natural hair. we hate short, damaged hair. it's like y'all go 15 yrs with perms and weaves, then feel insulted when black men are shocked to see y'all looking like:

324840-street_fighter_blanka.jpg

lets just assume that your generation is done for. you're al going to be stuck with weave and lye perms for life, fine. can you just try to refrain from repeating the same cycle with the next generation? we all know black women can grow long hair, it doesn't have to be this way.

:saddaryl:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why should black women grow their hair for you @marcuz, you don't deal with them

they shouldn't grow their hair for me, they should grow it for themselves. it'd be hard to believe most black women would prefer to wear someone elses hair on top of their head forever. if most of the weave wearers could have innocentdevils hair, i'd like to believe they'd pick that over the alternative.

and i'm not like you, i aint married to a white chick. i do deal with black women :what2:

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
they shouldn't grow their hair for me, they should grow it for themselves. it'd be hard to believe most black women would prefer to wear someone elses hair on top of their head forever. if most of the weave wearers could have innocentdevils hair, i'd like to believe they'd pick that over the alternative.

and i'm not like you, i aint married to a white chick. i do deal with black women :what2:
Lol so first they should grow their hair out because thats what all black men want, and now they should grow their hair out for themselves

The confusion is endless