I need my chick to have good hair not a weave

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is properly going to be the first and last time I ever post on this site.

I've been lurking on this site for a while but this bullshyt is just too damn much. There is a reason why black women don't visit black men's forum. Generally speaking there is an educational gap that cannot be ignored. Most of the time when I'm lurking I feel like I've stepped into a classroom full of grown retards.

Most of you nikkas on this site are dumb as hell! You fools have the nerve to wonder why so many black women walk around thinking/saying "nikkas ain't shyt." Well, take a good look at this thread. Generally speaking, the nikkas that visit this site really ain't shyt.

I'm going to address some of your points one by one...

1). "Black men never see black women hair."

Bullshyt! The same thing that grows out of black women's scalp grows out of your scalps dumbasses.

Even if you don't see too many natural black women walking around the texture of hair that grows from our scalp also grows from YOURS!

So for any of you simple-minded G.E.D. recipients to put down black women's hair (whether weaved, relaxed, or natural) is to put down your own damn hair!

That is called SELF-HATE.

2). "Black women don't like their hair."

Wrong! Black women don't perm, weave and relax our hair because we hate our hair. Instead we do it for the following reasons...

• It's the style or the trend at the moment.
  • Our natural hair isn't accepted in mainstream society (I will come back to this point)
  • We like it that way...which we have EVERY right to like.
  • Last but not least...because you worthless nikkas are constantly telling us our hair is ugly, nappy, and unlike other races of women.

The reality is black men haven't done shyt to improve the condition of black women in this country. You don't provide. You don't build. You don't create jobs. You haven't built a foundation for your community. You contribute NOTHING to the lives of black women and children that can improve the condition of the community.

So, why you feel we (black women) should listen to you concerning our HAIR is beyond me!

The person black women should and often DO listen to is the white man who employs our asses! He signs our paychecks! His dress code in the work environment is FAR more crucial and important than the opinion of the world's most POWERLESS men. Because we don't have a foundation in our community and because we are FORCED to rely on him for JOBS we are also FORCED to get with his standards! Do you clueless sons of Pookie and Ray Ray understand cause and effect????

I crack up every time I read a comment on here in which one of you refers to yourself as an "Alpha men." :heh:

Sweeties "Alpha men" cannot be conquered.

They cannot be enslaved mentally or physically.

Their women don't look at them and think, "Damn...we got screwed!"

And when we look around black men HAVE been conquered.

You nikkas are so mentally ill and sick that you don't even realize that your penis and its size is WORTHLESS in the greater scheme of things when men are measured by the the functionality of their communities, businesses and their healthy/wellness of their families.

Then you have the nerve to wonder why more and more black women are "thirsty" or "lusting" after white men. Between the two of you THEY COME ACROSS AND MORE APPEALING AND LEVELHEADED.

Wake the hell up and look around. Black men today don't have any honor or pride or SUBSTANCE.

Rant over.

shut the fukk up...can't believe how many people dapped this ignorant post

If wearing weave is a trend for black women, then this is one fukking long ass trend

don't forget to bleach your skin either...because that's what the white man wants as well

and remember to shine his shoes too

you'd make the perfect house negro

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what: that may be true for some, but definitely not all. There are dudes who go hard as fukk to get waves and can't. What's your explanation for that? If it were that simple there wouldn't be whole thread on here dedicated to getting and maintaining them 360's. Stop being disingenuous breh.

if you gotta "train" your hair to be wavy then your hair aint naturally wavy. It ain't rocket science.

Your argument is like comparing people who use steroids to get fit, in shape and swol and compare that to people who workout without uing steroids. Dudes who get waves are not adding fake hair to their own gotdamn heads. How hard is tha for u to understand? They are not buying hair that was on another persons head. :mindblown:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Your argument is like comparing people who use steroids to get fit, in shape and swol and compare that to people who workout without uing steroids. Dudes who get waves are not adding fake hair to their own gotdamn heads. How hard is tha for u to understand? They are not buying hair that was on another persons head. :mindblown:

So I'm assuming you have no problems with conks then?

cole11.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So I'm assuming you have no problems with conks then?

cole11.jpg

Way to conveinitley skip over my entire post :beli:

Yeah I do hav a problem with conk. Wtf are u bringin up a hairstyle that went out in the 50s?

And are u aware that when black folks dredlock, cornrow or twist their hair, they are in your words "manipulating" it too? U don't kno what u are talkin about man. Seriously

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

These Indian people are makin millions off of black folks and they are manipulating Indian people thru religious propoganda to make them cut their hair

Last edited by a moderator:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Way to conveinitley skip over my entire post :beli:

Yeah I do hav a problem with conk. Wtf are u bringin up a hairstyle that went out in the 50s?

And are u aware that when black folks dredlock, cornrow or twist their hair, they are in your words "manipulating" it too? U don't kno what u are talkin about man. Seriously

getting dreads and cornrows have nothing to do with manipulating hair TEXTURE, which is at the root of what we are talking about.

and I only brought up the conk because you bringing up black women rocking wigs and fake hair, which a conk obviously isn't...it's just a "hairstyle" right?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
getting dreads and cornrows have nothing to do with manipulating hair TEXTURE, which is at the root of what we are talking about.

and I only brought up the conk because you bringing up black women rocking wigs and fake hair, which a conk obviously isn't...it's just a "hairstyle" right?

So dreds and cornrowns naturally grow out of black peoples heads like that or is their a process to getting dreds, cornrows & waves? :beli:

U are tollin or just plain ignorant

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Good Hair - Where the hairs are going from india - YouTube

These Indian people are makin millions off of black folks and they are manipulating Indian people thru religious propoganda to make them cut their hair

I know it's always someone elses fault, right? It's the Indians fault for having the kind of hair that is in "demand" in the black community, and it's the Koreans fault for selling it to you, and it's the white man's fault for making you hate yourself in the first place....blah,blah,blah heard it all before.

I highly doubt any of those Indians over there have any idea about the "dynamic of black folks hair," to use your own terminology :heh: all they know is that their hair is fetching top dollar.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I know it's always someone elses fault, right? It's the Indians fault for having the kind of hair that is in "demand" in the black community, and it's the Koreans fault for selling it to you, and it's the white man's fault for making you hate yourself in the first place....blah,blah,blah heard it all before.

I highly doubt any of those Indians over there have any idea about the "dynamic of black folks hair," to use your own terminology :heh: all they know is that their hair is fetching top dollar.

:wtf: are u talkin about? I didn't blame Indians for anything. Can u read? I'm done responding to you

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So dreds and cornrowns naturally grow out of black peoples heads like that or is their a process to getting dreds, cornrows & waves? :beli:

U are tollin or just plain ignorant

actually yeah...if a black person with naturally "kinky" hair were to just let his hair grow and grow and never cut it, it would naturally "lock up," hence the term dreadlocks. Twisting the hair into locks is simply a shortcut.

there are dreads in India believe it or not, but their locks don't look as good as black folks because their hair texture is straighter. example:

IndianAsceticWithDreadlocks.jpg

:comeon: I shouldn't have to educate you about these things.