I need my chick to have good hair not a weave

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Good hair simply means well kept hair. Women who wear weaves don't take proper care of their natural hair that's why they cover it up.

You don't have to have long hair to have good hair.

:rudy:

i wish ya'll half ass researched or got insight from a knowledgeable source before posting opinions like they're fact

we all know that the expression "good hair" implies the hair is on some some Latina curl baby doll curls hair...especially when folks sling it around this site

also women wear weaves for a number of reasons....and any time ya'll are up in arms about it on this site its normally referencing the raggedy weave wearing bottom feeder hoodbooger bytches some of ya'll impregnate then be mad at

them type hoes aint got no manners or sense...thus they run around w/ fukked weave

plenty of women use weave and extensions as protective styling for their long and healthy head of natural hair...not all...but a good number...

the sad shyt is that ya'll continue to clown black women for stapling someone elses hair to their heads but turn around and continue to call any other hair texture past baby doll curls ugly, nappy, or bad hair

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mindblown: u gotta be jokin with that shyt bruh :comeon:

"waves" are just straightened out naps, curls, or whatever you want to call them. the "better" your hair is, the easier it is to get waves. black hair isn't naturally 'wavy," at least typically.

and from what i've seen, it's not only black women that have image issues when it comes to their hair. Back in the day I actually had little black kids (males) ask me how they could make their hair look like mine. It was always weird and uncomfortable.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
"waves" are just straightened out naps, curls, or whatever you want to call them. the "better" your hair is, the easier it is to get waves. black hair isn't naturally 'wavy," at least typically.

and from what i've seen, it's not only black women that have image issues when it comes to their hair. Back in the day I actually had little black kids (males) ask me how they could make their hair look like mine. It was always weird and uncomfortable.

"Straightend out naps?" :mindblown: u must be white right? If u are white, u have no bizness havin any kind of input in this thread

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
"Straightend out naps?" :mindblown: u must be white right? If u are white, u have no bizness havin any kind of input in this thread

na im indian, its indian hair that a lot of black people ridiculously and unnecessarily fiend for so I think my input is at the very least a little bit valid.

and yes, my understanding is that waves are laid down curls, and black hair is technically the curliest hence why they have their own terms ie; kinky, nappy, etc. when you press them down and brush them religiously they turn into "waves." is that a fact or not? wavy hair is the balance between straight and curly. I just fail to understand why black women get so much shyt for doing their hair the way they like it but black males get that pass. At the root it seems to be the same shyt.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
dude's an indian, and yeah, he has no business in here :heh:

:manny: maybe not my people have their own self-hate issues they gotta deal with but this whole hair business is some next shyt that has always bugged me out since a youngin :heh:

I had friends who used to walk around with brushes 24-7 :comeon: it aint that serious.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I noticed, East african chicks are the only non-mixed africans/blacks with free flowing hair so thats always an option

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
na im indian, its indian hair that a lot of black people ridiculously and unnecessarily fiend for so I think my input is at the very least a little bit valid.

and yes, my understanding is that waves are laid down curls, and black hair is technically the curliest hence why they have their own terms ie; kinky, nappy, etc. when you press them down and brush them religiously they turn into "waves." is that a fact or not? wavy hair is the balance between straight and curly. I just fail to understand why black women get so much shyt for doing their hair the way they like it but black males get that pass. At the root it seems to be the same shyt.

:dwillhuh: no