I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Weird conditions because I don't advocate for voting "Blind Democrat", whatever that is.

But fine.

The best way to do so is to build a grassroots organization around a set of "tangibles" Black people are asking for and link that to funding. There are donors looking for organizations like this to fund, though it's harder to find funding on anything left of center (people with deep pockets tend not to want to hear all that "Eat the Rich" shyt.)

If you're not willing to build something, find an existing organization that does this and support it. Volunteer, knock on doors, organize, donate (after vetting them, of course.)

What this does is establish a voting bloc with clear policy goals to politicians, and it will give them a reason to tailor their platforms accordingly to capture that voting bloc. If that voting bloc is large/strong enough, politicians will bend to their will just for them votes.

Examples: the National Rifle Association, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Citizens' United, The Federalist Society, the Moral Majority, AIPAC, the NAACP (not as much anymore, but still), etc. Most of these orgs are objectively terrible (except possibly MADD) but they were certainly effective in providing tangible benefits for their captured voting bloc.

None of that is specifically partisan, lesser of two evils, or any variation of "Orange Man Bad" (a term conservatives came up with, btw).
You forgot Justice Democrats who . . . oh yeah nevermind. lol

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the cartoon but the reality is that you do have to make the argument to vote for someone to voters.

Not everyone is tuned in to politics or history or are able to empathize the required amount to understand dangers of authrotianiam outside of the abstract.

Sad to say, but sometimes I think it may be good in the long term for maybe some people to experience the horrors of these things up close and personal. I only say that while pretending a bunch of innocent and people who don't deserve it suffer all the same. If there was a way to make it where only those who are apathetic about or clamor for this shyt suffer, I'd be for it.

The thing with Trump, is he always breaks some new ground in depravity but most people don't see it. I'm trying to think of the last president who have used verbiage like "Vermin" for political and ideological enemies. Vermin is like a special class of vitroil and hatred to me. Typically the language of individuals who have genocidal fantasies. Because what do we do with vermin like rats and roaches? We usually eradicate them. This is someone who is speaking with bloodlust.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No one is gonna stop you from voting for Trump, breh. We know you want to go down on the wrong side of history when the GOP CACs are self destructing and fighting each other on C-Span. 2024 is when the GOP and MAGA gonna rip each other apart and go their own separate political parties. Did you see the elections a few weeks ago? GOP taking L's in swing states and in red states. If you cannot read the room, guess you want to do down with them.

But telling others to follow you, is voter suppression.

How is telling angry black voters to vote for your self interest voter suppression did you get that from a democratic shill camp or what? Did I put a gun to peoples heads and make them vote for people? :what: and ita that arrogance thats gonna bury the democratic party I keep telling yall bothsides is complicit You never even have any real reason for any of these black voters to vote for biden... Just the same talking points over and over!!!:what:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How is telling angry black voters to vote for your self interest voter suppression did you get that from a democratic shill camp or what? Did I put a gun to peoples heads and make them vote for people? :what: and ita that arrogance thats gonna bury the democratic party I keep telling yall bothsides is complicit You never even have any real reason for any of these black voters to vote for biden... Just the same talking points over and over!!!:what:

Where did I say in this thread to vote for Biden or Democrats blindly? :unimpressed:

I said that this rah rah rah type shyt and calling people "soft Dem schills" because they don't see it your way while mocking them and berating them as something less than human, is an indirect form of voter suppression.

All I'm saying is that the GOP Trump endorsed candidates are losing like mad, and you want to jump on their ship.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is, im seeing a bunch of babbling but no legislation being quoted, no substantive links shown, and little to no context given during these arguments.

It’s bigger than Nino Brown and what annoys me most is that there wont ever be a real “See? This is why we should have XYZ” moment until it is too fukking late. Gt your money, folks, and pair with the like minded. Anything else is a waste of breath.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sounds reachy and like something that would have happened already if anyone gave a shyt about Black people, but I respect you giving an intelligent response as opposed to running Democrat shill talk.

There are many groups like this, and they are treated exactly like how many black owned businesses and organizations in this country are. (i.e. the NAACP)

The core of this idea already clearly works, based on the organizations I listed above. Citizens United was able to get the US Supreme Court to recognize corporations as people, which is insane. (It's also a big reason why what I prescribed above is necessary.)

We've been asking for the same things generally for over a century. There's been ample opportunity to galvanize the Black vote for whatever purpose, but all we get is Democrat trickery. I don't see it.

Do you concede that I answered your Question™️?

Also, I got most of my points from Barack Obama. :obama: I don't agree with everything he did but he tries to give nïggas the cheat code.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It's crazy to me how when Trump gets into the President seat y'all are telling me he's gonna be able to change American politics forever but Joe Biden can't even get student loans forgiven and support for Israel pulled. :unimpressed:

Did you take civics?

Its the GOP in government in both sides of Congress that enabled Trump.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where did I say in this thread to vote for Biden or Democrats blindly? :unimpressed:

I said that this rah rah rah type shyt and calling people "soft Dem schills" because they don't see it your way while mocking them and berating them as something less than human, is an indirect form of voter suppression.

All I'm saying is that the GOP Trump endorsed candidates are losing like mad, and you want to jump on their ship.

AGAIN HOW IS TELLING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEIR OWN SELF Interests VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!!???:what: make it make sense!!! You have no proof im a republican or a trump supporter I tell people I hate bothsides for years and yet you still claim im a republican thats a shill talking point you retard!!!:what:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
AGAIN HOW IS TELLING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEIR OWN SELF Interests VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!!???:what: make it make sense!!! You have no proof im a republican or a trump supporter I tell people I hate bothsides for years and yet you still claim im a republican thats a shill talking point you retard!!!:what:

Telling people to sit out of the voting process is a form of suppression. Plus the lack of posts calling out MAGA is another reveal.

So what does the GOP have to offer black people? Don't mention liberals or Dems.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Did you take civics?

Its the GOP in government in both sides of Congress that enabled Trump.
The Dems are really gonna have to switch the playbook up for the 2028 election. This shyt is embarrassing at this point. :unimpressed:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree with the cartoon but the reality is that you do have to make the argument to vote for someone to voters.

Not everyone is tuned in to politics or history or are able to empathize the required amount to understand dangers of authrotianiam outside of the abstract.

Sad to say, but sometimes I think it may be good in the long term for maybe some people to experience the horrors of these things up close and personal. I only say that while pretending a bunch of innocent and people who don't deserve it suffer all the same. If there was a way to make it where only those who are apathetic about or clamor for this shyt suffer, I'd be for it.

The thing with Trump, is he always breaks some new ground in depravity but most people don't see it. I'm trying to think of the last president who have used verbiage like "Vermin" for political and ideological enemies. Vermin is like a special class of vitroil and hatred to me. Typically the language of individuals who have genocidal fantasies. Because what do we do with vermin like rats and roaches? We usually eradicate them. This is someone who is speaking with bloodlust.

The similarities between Trump and Hitler are frightening. I used to think calling Trump Hitler was hyperbole until I watched a WW2 doc. They are literally exactly the same.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This next election will cause the next Civil War.
Maybe reconstruction will be handled better this time. We need a new constitution which clearly includes protections for black people. Enough of this bullshyt reverence of a document written by rich white men who never did a day of honest work in their lives, written long before shyt like telephones were even an idea.

Instead of naming streets, colleges and towns after the vermin that tried to create an ethnostate, we imprison them and execute the ones that committed the most serious crimes. Let's do it right this time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Telling people to sit out of the voting process is a form of suppression. Plus the lack of posts calling out MAGA is another reveal.

So what does the GOP have to offer black people? Don't mention liberals or Dems.

How is telling voters to vote their own self interests voter suppression. Asians and Jewish folks sit at home because they don't feel like voting is that voter suppression or did they willingly made a choice!? I can say to do whatever you want ITS YOUR CHOICE!!! thats not voter suppression you fukking idiot.

Why the fukk do you stay bringing up trump and the republicans this aint got nothing to do with them!! :what: what the fukk is Black people gonna get as a collective for voting for biden!?!