I Want a pickup truck for no reason at all

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
so you want one for the same reason as everyone else? :troll:
75 percent of truck owners use their truck for towing one time a year or less (meaning, never). Nearly 70 percent of truck owners go off-road one time a year or less. And a full 35 percent of truck owners use their truck for hauling—putting something in the bed, its ostensible raison d’être—once a year or less.
source: www.strategicvision.com/nves

edit: wouldn't be an east car post without shilling a miata... you don't need a truck to haul stuff, this is with a kayak, shoe rack, two other racks, trunk full of shyt, a guitar and a bass... 38 mpg :myman:

2a8l1vxjyofd1.jpeg

you can even fit a couch in one :wow:

0otccbo90k381.jpg

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Get a Ford Ranger, Chevy Colorado, etc. Maybe even a Ford Maverick.

I'm also on this whole "I want a truck" wave, but I also realize I only "need" something that can tote/transport the occasional household appliance/large piece of furniture. A F-150, Silverado, etc. isn't really practical for what I'd use it for.

At least OP realizes he has no true need for the truck. If you've got the means to do it without fukking up anything on the back end, get what you want. :hubie:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Had a 2wd 2015 crew cab F150 with a 2.7 ecoboost. Loved that truck.

Now I have a 2023 Silverado Trailboss that I’m about to sell because I’m in the process of buying a house. Once I get this house I’m gonna get another F150 or Silverado :ohlawd:

After owning a truck it’s hard to go back to an SUV or car.
My first F-150 was the coyote v8. A beast for sure but a helluva gas guzzler. I had no real use for a v8.

My new truck is the 2.7 twin turbo. I average between 22-24 in the city which is actually slightly better my old Explorer. It’s actually pretty incredible for a half ton truck

No real upgrades on this truck yet except for a tonneau cover, inside accent lights and Linkswell Tesla style tablet to replace the old head unit

IMG-1021.jpg