I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How is telling voters to vote their own self interests voter suppression. Asians and Jewish folks sit at home because they don't feel like voting is that voter suppression or did they willingly made a choice!? I can say to do whatever you want ITS YOUR CHOICE!!! thats not voter suppression you fukking idiot.

Why the fukk do you stay bringing up trump and the republicans this aint got nothing to do with them!! :what: what the fukk is Black people gonna get as a collective for voting for biden!?!

Your opinion is YOUR opinion.

Telling others to join you while they initially planned to vote is an indirect (peaceful) form of voter suppression.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It's crazy to me how when Trump gets into the President seat y'all are telling me he's gonna be able to change American politics forever but Joe Biden can't even get student loans forgiven and support for Israel pulled. :unimpressed:
If this a good faith argument, you would probably want to ask yourself whether it was a good idea to put Trump in office in the first place, so he could put 3 very conservative justices in the highest court in the land and shyt on loan forgiveness.

It’s baffling to me that anyone outside of the wealthy would entertain voting GOP when they’re openly and aggressively against government being any kind of a vehicle to aid and assist everyday people

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There are many groups like this, and they are treated exactly like how many black owned businesses and organizations in this country are. (i.e. the NAACP)

The core of this idea already clearly works, based on the organizations I listed above. Citizens United was able to get the US Supreme Court to recognize corporations as people, which is insane. (It's also a big reason why what I prescribed above is necessary.)

Do you concede that I answered your Question™️?

Also, I got most of my points from Barack Obama. :obama: I don't agree with everything he did but he tries to give nïggas the cheat code.
Again, it's been a half century. If it was going to happen I think it would have around the Civil Rights Act, but integration, c00nery, and laziness doomed us to what we have now. Brainwashing and Benign Neglect.

I don't think you gave a concrete answer as to how voting will just work for Black folks. That's a lot of what ifffery and wishful thinking IMO, but you've easily made the best attempt, everyone else just babbles the same bullshyt or runs.:ehh:

Lasly, fukk Obama. That oreo negro did nothing but help the rainbow squad, immigrants and cops, mostly to our detriment. He's an enemy of Black society.

EDIT: I also still still think Black people withholding their votes en masse before they're replaced by immigrants is a faster, more effective way to make a change or an impact. What you're talking about, IF it works, would take years if not decades. Us sitting out on purpose would slap the Democrats in the head RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
How is telling voters to vote their own self interests voter suppression. Asians and Jewish folks sit at home because they don't feel like voting is that voter suppression or did they willingly made a choice!? I can say to do whatever you want ITS YOUR CHOICE!!! thats not voter suppression you fukking idiot.

Why the fukk do you stay bringing up trump and the republicans this aint got nothing to do with them!! :what: what the fukk is Black people gonna get as a collective for voting for biden!?!

What did black people get from Trump, outside of AA being taken away and a whole disease that killed hundreds of thousands of black folks? A $600 check when the world was shut down to a global pandemic?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What did black people get from Trump, outside of AA being taken away and a whole disease that killed hundreds of thousands of black folks? A $600 check when the world was shut down to a global pandemic?
B-b-b-but Trump, Republican Boogeyman babble. "He's not Trump" is not a valid campaign strategy.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
B-b-b-but Trump, Republican Boogeyman babble. "He's not Trump" is not a valid campaign strategy.

But we already had 4 years of Trump, which ended in a pandemic and an insurrection. Why you defending him so much? What was so good about the Trump years outside of 'no inflation' when wages were piss poor low?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
If this a good faith argument, you would probably want to ask yourself whether it was a good idea to put Trump in office in the first place, so he could put 3 very conservative justices in the highest court in the land and shyt on loan forgiveness.

It’s baffling to me that anyone outside of the wealthy would entertain voting GOP when they’re openly and aggressively against government being any kind of a vehicle to aid and assist everyday people
I'd think RBG's refusal to step down while Obama was in office for her own reasons was a worse idea. And from what I understand, her and Hillary Clinton were good friends. I wonder if they had discussions about her retirement and if they did how they went :patrice:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden is not a convicted felon absolutely IS a valid reason to vote for him when the alternative is the convicted felon.

:what:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy to me how when Trump gets into the President seat y'all are telling me he's gonna be able to change American politics forever but Joe Biden can't even get student loans forgiven and support for Israel pulled. :unimpressed:

remember when congress wouldn't confirm federal judges during obamas term so that left over 200 federal judges seats open and when trump got in he promptly started filling them with heritage foundation approved appointees. well thats what tuberville is currently doing with a lot of military promotions and they're waiting for a conservative president to start changing the makeup of much of the federal branch of government with their ideological peers. they are planning on taking over the executive, judicial and legislative branch of the government to completely cement control and not have and pesky powers of separations to impede their coup of american democracy.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I'd think RBG's refusal to step down while Obama was in office for her own reasons was a worse idea. And from what I understand, her and Hillary Clinton were good friends. I wonder if they had discussions about her retirement and if they did how they went :patrice:
Very strange pivot. Irrespective of RBG’s short sided decision, a Trump loss in 2016 renders her judgment moot.

You’re trying your best to make everyone else responsible for Trump’s installation of hardline conservative judges who rejected loan forgiveness, affirmative action, and pro-choice policies.

Only conservative white racists enjoy the luxury of never being held responsible for their own actions in the eyes of millions

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

You know the answer to that question.

We both know a lot of poor white people will vote against their own interests if they know certain groups of people( blacks) will be deemed to be even worse shape than them. There's nothing about Trump that says "middle class" "poor" or "I had to pull myself up by bootstraps" but that is the heart of his base more than any other group, poor white men/women without a degree barely scraping by but they love him because of his rhetoric.

I see people making articulate points even in this thread on why they hold their noses and vote for biden, you have others who say why vote at all with no tangibles. I feel both things can be right. Seems these politicians change political ideologies like shirts leaving only the people to argue about Rep vs Dem, Liberal vs conservative, those terms mean nothing.

On a side note, I find it hilarious most people can argue all day about who the president should be but cant tell you five local elected officials in their district without google. Republicans are so blatantly racist and the dems in office are the nicer version but still put every group above black people.

I feel any person who is black should not chastise other black people for not voting or even voting republican or even sticking with the Dems when both sides have made it obvious. There is no church in the wild and the "seeing the whole forest despite the trees" rhetoric and collective group think is over.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Very strange pivot. Irrespective of RBG’s short sided decision, a Trump loss in 2016 renders her judgment moot.

You’re trying your best to make everyone else responsible for Trump’s installation of hardline conservative judges who rejected loan forgiveness, affirmative action, and pro-choice policies.

Only conservative white racists enjoy the luxury of never being held responsible for their own actions in the eyes of millions
The post you're responding to is about the consistent ineptitude of the Democratic party in comparison to the Republican party.

You mentioned the Supreme Court when that's a prime in your face example of how Democratic party is consistently coming off as inept. Trump was an anti establishment radical right wing candidate in 2016, and they still played ball with each other and as a result tipped the balance in the courts towards conservative. Nobody attempted to wait for a more traditional Republican candidate in the next election, they all played the game and fell in line.

I'm not sure what was going on in the RBG situation. The Republicans wouldn't have lost that seat with a sitting President. The only person attempting to blame shift is you. It's very strange.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
remember when congress wouldn't confirm federal judges during obamas term so that left over 200 federal judges seats open and when trump got in he promptly started filling them with heritage foundation approved appointees. well thats what tuberville is currently doing with a lot of military promotions and they're waiting for a conservative president to start changing the makeup of much of the federal branch of government with their ideological peers. they are planning on taking over the executive, judicial and legislative branch of the government to completely cement control and not have and pesky powers of separations to impede their coup of american democracy.
It's really amazing that only the Republicans seem to be politically adept enough to stifle a President the way you're describing here. :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your opinion is YOUR opinion.

Telling others to join you while they initially planned to vote is an indirect (peaceful) form of voter suppression.

READ THE DICTIONARY THAT IS NOT THE DEFINITION OF Suppression... You fukking retard..:dead: and you got the nerve to tell us about civics when you dont have any common sense. :what: