I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Clown shyt b. Every other racial group doesnt even fukking vote as much as we do
Yes they do.

Why do you think Democrats are trying so hard to appeal to the Latino vote?
not voting is a choice too but we cant exercise that choice huh??

Not if you actually expect shït to change. :manny:

I don't fully believe in "a rising tide raises all ships" but Black people certainly can benefit from policies that don't directly name us as the beneficiaries (health care reform, green environmental policy, strengthening unions, student loan forgiveness/relief, infrastructure spending).

We need Black-specific legislation too but there's no reason to leave money, jobs, better health and opportunity on the table.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Call it what you want but I'll vote for anyone but trump

A cockroach on the ballot against trump? I'm voting for the cockroach. FOH
That's what they're counting on. :francis:
Y'all nïggas don't even understand that you have it backwards.

No vote = no tangibles.

You're within your right to withhold your vote, but you're also not suggesting any alternative mechanisms to getting Black people what they need.

You're not organizing, you're not volunteering, you're not knocking on any doors, passing out flyers, holding any rallies, or saying anything of substance anywhere publicly. And I'm damn sure that you're not donating any money. How much change are you actually affecting on a sports & hip-hop web forum, breh? :mjlol:

If it's something that can happen only at the federal level, then not voting is not an option. There's NO WAY withholding your vote alone gets you ANYTHING. What incentive would politicians have to cater to you if they can still get elected without you? Or, better yet, appeal to the people who also need help and ARE still willing to vote? People go where they're wanted, and that includes politicians.
If so, then answer The Question ™️ .

How do Black people win voting blind Democrat, when the Democrats are PUBLICALLY telling us they won't do anything for us, median Black wealth is trending toward $0 in the next 15 to 30 years, we continue to get killed almost legally, and are a continuous underclass, WITHOUT USING ANY VARIATION OF:

• but Republicans or but Trump, etc.
  • lesser of the evils
  • our ancestors fought for the right, so we just have to because
  • what does not voting (or voting R, which we don't) accomplish
  • "hold them accountable", because it's impossible to hold them accountable if you won't not vote for them
I need a clear, logical, practical, TANGIBLE plan. As always, if you can answer this in a way I can't defeat, I will on video, apologize, register and vote for whatever Democrat POTUS candidate is there, and never question you again.

We've voted 90% Dem for the last half century and gotten jack and shyt, so how does "keep voting" change that? When do these tangibles kick in? Another 50 years? 100? 200?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes they do.

Why do you think Democrats are trying so hard to appeal to the Latino vote?

Not if you actually expect shït to change. :manny:

I don't fully believe in "a rising tide raises all ships" but Black people certainly can benefit from policies that don't directly name us as the beneficiaries (health care reform, green environmental policy, strengthening unions, student loan forgiveness/relief, infrastructure spending).

We need Black-specific legislation too but there's no reason to leave money, jobs, better health and opportunity on the table.

Lmao so thats your answer keep voting for breadcrumbs and be disrespected :mjlol: kamala Harris riding tide boat bullshyt wont help let me guess hope and change huh???

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah first thing Maga hats going to do is make your ass a slave..

They almost did that on 1/6 when one of the black Trump rioters was being followed by CACs having chains on them.

shyt, Trump loses in 2024, I'm making a ton of c00n TLR posters that are Trump supporters take one-year bans, by a bet. :myman:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lmao so thats your answer keep voting for breadcrumbs and be disrespected :mjlol: kamala Harris riding tide boat bullshyt wont help let me guess hope and change huh???

I'm a homeowner that makes nearly double what I made under Trump with better benefits, due entirely to policies that Democrats support and moving to a Democrat stronghold city. Them ain't crumbs pleighboi. :umad:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This disingenuous faggit here… Biden is committing genocide? Like you give a fukk about Palestinians :mjlol:

No energy to the republicans and trump putting 3 scotus to the bench who lied during their hearings about upholding abortion rights only to literally overturn 50!years of standing law making abortion illegal? No energy for that shyt huh? Republicans literally being open fascist but you concerned about Palestine when Is-it-real been committing genocide against those people…

You bum ass Maga hats grasping at anything to make it stick to Biden :mjlol:

It’s been how many elections since 2018? GOP lost all of them and will continue to lose.. :umad:

Make them TLR Trump supporters make a bet and Trump loses 2024, they gotta take 1-year bans from The Coli.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sitting out is a vote :skip:

They should give your citizenship to a refugee who would actually appreciate it and add value to the country

Go tell an asian or jew that dont vote that and see what they say to you... :manny: moral men don't vote for evil but here we are with the cocksuckers like you desperate for people to vote for nothing :beli:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That's what they're counting on. :francis:

If so, then answer The Question ™️ .

How do Black people win voting blind Democrat, when the Democrats are PUBLICALLY telling us they won't do anything for us, median Black wealth is trending toward $0 in the next 15 to 30 years, we continue to get killed almost legally, and are a continuous underclass, WITHOUT USING ANY VARIATION OF:

• but Republicans or but Trump, etc.
  • lesser of the evils
  • our ancestors fought for the right, so we just have to because
  • what does not voting (or voting R, which we don't) accomplish
  • "hold them accountable", because it's impossible to hold them accountable if you won't not vote for them
I need a clear, logical, practical, TANGIBLE plan. As always, if you can answer this in a way I can't defeat, I will on video, apologize, register and vote for whatever Democrat POTUS candidate is there, and never question you again.

We've voted 90% Dem for the last half century and gotten jack and shyt, so how does "keep voting" change that? When do these tangibles kick in? Another 50 years? 100? 200?

Weird conditions because I don't advocate for voting "Blind Democrat", whatever that is.

But fine.

The best way to do so is to build a grassroots organization around a set of "tangibles" Black people are asking for and link that to funding. There are donors looking for organizations like this to fund, though it's harder to find funding on anything left of center (people with deep pockets tend not to want to hear all that "Eat the Rich" shyt.)

If you're not willing to build something, find an existing organization that does this and support it. Volunteer, knock on doors, organize, donate (after vetting them, of course.)

What this does is establish a voting bloc with clear policy goals to politicians, and it will give them a reason to tailor their platforms accordingly to capture that voting bloc. If that voting bloc is large/strong enough, politicians will bend to their will just for them votes.

Examples: the National Rifle Association, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Citizens' United, The Federalist Society, the Moral Majority, AIPAC, the NAACP (not as much anymore, but still), etc. Most of these orgs are objectively terrible (except possibly MADD) but they were certainly effective in providing tangible benefits for their captured voting bloc.

None of that is specifically partisan, lesser of two evils, or any variation of "Orange Man Bad" (a term conservatives came up with, btw).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People mad at me for sitting out but hundreds of black voters are supremely angry with Biden and the democrats and yall mad at me when hundreds of thousands more gonna not vote for biden this time. But I guess these people are wrong for being mad they not getting nothing for their votes huh??? :stopitslime:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
People mad at me for sitting out but hundreds of black voters are supremely angry with Biden and the democrats and yall mad at me when hundreds of thousands more gonna not vote for biden this time. But I guess these people are wrong for being mad they not getting nothing for their votes huh??? :stopitslime:

No one is gonna stop you from voting for Trump, breh. We know you want to go down on the wrong side of history when the GOP CACs are self destructing and fighting each other on C-Span. 2024 is when the GOP and MAGA gonna rip each other apart and go their own separate political parties. Did you see the elections a few weeks ago? GOP taking L's in swing states and in red states. If you cannot read the room, guess you want to do down with them.

But telling others to follow you, is voter suppression.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Weird conditions because I don't advocate for voting "Blind Democrat", whatever that is.

But fine.

The best way to do so is to build a grassroots organization around a set of "tangibles" Black people are asking for and link that to funding. There are donors looking for organizations like this to fund, though it's harder to find funding on anything left of center (people with deep pockets tend not to want to hear all that "Eat the Rich" shyt.)

If you're not willing to build something, find an existing organization that does this and support it. Volunteer, knock on doors, organize, donate (after vetting them, of course.)

What this does is establish a voting bloc with clear policy goals to politicians, and it will give them a reason to tailor their platforms accordingly to capture that voting bloc. If that voting bloc is large/strong enough, politicians will bend to their will just for them votes.

Examples: the National Rifle Association, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Citizens' United, The Federalist Society, the Moral Majority, AIPAC, the NAACP (not as much anymore, but still), etc.

None of that is specifically partisan, lesser of two evils, or any variation of "Orange Man Bad" (a term conservatives came up with, btw).
Sounds reachy and like something that would have happened already if anyone gave a shyt about Black people, but I respect you giving an intelligent response as opposed to running Democrat shill talk.

We've been asking for the same things generally for over a century. There's been ample opportunity to galvanize the Black vote for whatever purpose, but all we get is Democrat trickery. I don't see it.