I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
READ THE DICTIONARY THAT IS NOT THE DEFINITION OF Suppression... You fukking retard..:dead: and you got the nerve to tell us about civics when you dont have any common sense. :what:

Tell that to the people that are locked up because of it. Go ahead, take your chances.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell that to the people that are locked up because of it. Go ahead, take your chances.

MUTHAfukkA DIDNT YOUR BOY BIDEN CREATE THE CRIME BILL FOCUSED SOLELY ON LOCKING UP BLACK FOLKS UP FOR COCAINE AND OTHER DRUGS WHILE WHITE FOLKS WALKED AWAY WITH BARELY A SCRATCH FOR POWDERED COCAINE. LEADING TO THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX?!? :mindblown:

NIKKA THOUGHT WE FORGOT:dead: And now you want us to vote for this same muthafukka...again and get nothing for it...

The fukking white democratic arrogance is insane :dwillhuh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
MUTHAfukkA DIDNT YOUR BOY BIDEN CREATE THE CRIME BILL FOCUSED SOLELY ON LOCKING UP BLACK FOLKS UP FOR COCAINE AND OTHER DRUGS WHILE WHITE FOLKS WALKED AWAY WITH BARELY A SCRATCH FOR POWDERED COCAINE. LEADING TO THE PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX?!? :mindblown:

NIKKA THOUGHT WE FORGOT:dead: And now you want us to vote for this same muthafukka...again and get nothing for it...

The fukking white democratic arrogance is insane :dwillhuh:

Noticed I never said anything about "Biden is the GOAT" or anything of excitement.

Crime Bill was the pressure of the GOP and Blue Dog Dems to force him to even write it.

If you a Trump supporter, then just say it.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
man you sound white as hell with that 'illegals taking resources from citizens' shyt:mjlol:

When they are closing your kids schools and citizen funded community centers just to house those illegals like in Chicago or when the homeless and poor can’t get food bc those illegals are taking it like in New York City, I’d love to see your opinion then.

It has gotten to a point where even Hispanics are complaining about them, including the batch of illegals who came years before.

Dumb fukking bytch

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
When they are closing your kids schools and citizen funded community centers just to house those illegals like in Chicago or when the homeless and poor can’t get food bc those illegals are taking it like in New York City, I’d love to see your opinion then.

It has gotten to a point where even Hispanics are complaining about them, including the batch of illegals who came years before.

Clown ass bytch

But they are now literally dying by the dozens, daily, due to the cold. The ones that managed to survive, are talking about leaving those cities and moving to the American South so they don't die by frostbite.

In the end, they (migrants) learned the lesson the hard way and will spread the message not to come to America anymore. Sometimes, people only learn though first-hand PAIN.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But we already had 4 years of Trump, which ended in a pandemic and an insurrection. Why you defending him so much? What was so good about the Trump years outside of 'no inflation' when wages were piss poor low?
Nobody is defending Trump, you shills can't do anything but bring him up because there is no real defense for the Democrats and their Benign Neglect.
Biden is not a convicted felon absolutely IS a valid reason to vote for him when the alternative is the convicted felon.

:what:
He might be at the rate they're going. He and his crackhead son. However, IDGAF about the POTUS' past, I care about what he's gonna do for ME AND BLACK PEOPLE.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is defending Trump, you shills can't do anything but bring him up because there is no real defense for the Democrats and their Benign Neglect.

He might be at the rate they're going. He and his crackhead son. However, IDGAF about the POTUS' past, I care about what he's gonna do for ME AND BLACL PEOPLE.
His Muslim ban affected a lot of black people.
He called African countries shyt holes.
He's using racist dog whistles to attack the Georgia DA.

Go juelz about that shyt.

:sas2:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
His Muslim ban affected a lot of black people.
He called African countries shyt holes.
He's using racist dog whistles to attack the Georgia DA.

Go juelz about that shyt.

:sas2:
AGAIN, SLOWLY. IDGAF ABOUT TRUMP. WHAT IS THE OTHER SIDE DOING FOR ME? Those things you listed have ZERO EFFECT on my life.

He called African countries shyt holes :mjcry: FOH

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AGAIN, SLOWLY. IDGAF ABOUT TRUMP. WHAT IS THE OTHER SIDE DOING FOR ME? Those things you listed have ZERO EFFECT on my life.

He called African countries shyt holes :mjcry: FOH
My bad.
I quoted your comment where you LITERALLY WROTE you were concerned about black people.

I see now you're just moving the goalposts now to what only affects you personally.

Because if there's one thing we need out of our nation's leaders, it's for them to concern themselves with TripleAgent's wishes and no one else's.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't think you gave a concrete answer as to how voting will just work for Black folks. That's a lot of what ifffery and wishful thinking IMO, but you've easily made the best attempt, everyone else just babbles the same bullshyt or runs.:ehh:
Yes I did. Don't move the goalposts nïgga. :mjlol:

You may not like my answer, or think it's the best or most direct way to accomplish our goals, but I most certainly answered the question to your specifications.

I also gave you examples of groups that did exactly this, and got "tangibles" for their voting bloc. You haven't really refuted what I've said other than "this seems like a longshot, breh". :camby:

EDIT: I also still still think Black people withholding their votes en masse before they're replaced by immigrants is a faster, more effective way to make a change or an impact. What you're talking about, IF it works, would take years if not decades. Us sitting out on purpose would slap the Democrats in the head RIGHT NOW.

Have you never heard the phrase "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"?

You're literally advocating for politicians to ignore you. :mjlol: