I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
If you wanna be Black, you know what to do :ufdup:

EYonpXZWoAEm0LK
funniest thing is that you could’ve just as easily of heard this from one of The Coli’s resident Biden stans

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
While I’m a staunch democrat (although not a shill like DL Hughley or Roland Martin), I have to admit this is a flaw of their strategy. Malcontents and the, uh, less informed have no idea what Biden has accomplished, and they don’t really try to rectify that.

Instead of only telling people why they shouldn’t vote for a white supremacist criminal rapist, they should throw in what has been done by Biden and what he plans to do moving forward.
Lets be honest, these guys in this thread wouldn't give a fukk about achievements or policy.

These posters like @Lexington Steele or @ORDER_66 couldnt pass a citizenship test.

They view politics as entertainment, like a soap opera reality TV. And they don't wanna admit they are fans of reality TV so they claim to be apathetic and too smart for all of it.

Luckily they were never voting anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
We keep having the same argument with the same talking points. Vote or don't vote. Both candidates suck...but they are NOT equivalent. One candidate has a flawed history and largely perceived as asleep at the wheel, but at least holds shyt together, the other candidate wants to reshape this country as we know it with people that want it to be a fascist white Christian ethnostate. If that's something you can live with a potentiality of happening let the chips fall where they may.

People ain't gonna learn until the incarceration rate is at 25%, drinking water gives you cholera, everyone has asthma, Miami turns into Venice, but it'll be cool because you got your little shytty $600 stimulus check.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how people on here are ignoring the whole biden family influence/hunter biden fiasco and etc. Unbelievable. They can hide that from the news cycle all they want or try to help Hunter try to revamp his image to distract away from his and his family's criminal activities.
The public is well aware of this shyt and joe biden blatant hypocrisy. Many coming to the realization that this whole Ukraine bs has something to do with the Biden corruption probe. I dont trust a lot of yall because of the way you guys are going about this shyt. Sounding like some agents and shyt.

Basically still talking about Trump, scared to even talk about whats happening now. Stop bullshytting with us. Biden literally elevated Trump by his own damn self. Hate on Trump all you want but Biden is not the alternative.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lets be honest, these guys in this thread wouldn't give a fukk about achievements or policy.

These posters like @Lexington Steele or @ORDER_66 couldnt pass a citizenship test.

They view politics as entertainment, like a soap opera reality TV. And they don't wanna admit they are fans of reality TV so they claim to be apathetic and too smart for all of it.

Luckily they were never voting anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Lucky for you im a born citizen ados...:ufdup: secondly fukk racist ass bigot ass biden and the team he rides with black people about to be a permanent underclass and you want to vote for a party that wont give us anything specifically...again. vote for what what the fukk are we getting for our votes... :pacspit: and dont even bring up trump this is about biden being a bytch and a lame duck president that no one wants to vote for. You aint gonna do anything specifically for me and my people then fukk voting for you. Scare tactics dont work on us anymore ask them Asians or them J folks for votes or illegals they dont need black votes anymore.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Lucky for you im a born citizen ados...:ufdup: secondly fukk racist ass bigot ass biden and the team he rides with black people about to be a permanent underclass and you want to vote for a party that wont give us anything specifically...again. vote for what what the fukk are we getting for our votes... :pacspit: and dont even bring up trump this is about biden being a bytch and a lame duck president that no one wants to vote for. You aint gonna do anything specifically for me and my people then fukk voting for you. Scare tactics dont work on us anymore ask them Asians or them J folks for votes or illegals they dont need black votes anymore.

No country would be lucky to have you as a citizen

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a good reason. It's short sighted and wishful thinking.

I know y'all don't care because you're selfish, but what about the current students and income Freshmen? He needs to cheapen college and make it affordable.
That was ONE reason.
Which is more than you can give for Trump.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
no tangibles no vote...:camby:

Y'all nïggas don't even understand that you have it backwards.

No vote = no tangibles.

You're within your right to withhold your vote, but you're also not suggesting any alternative mechanisms to getting Black people what they need.

You're not organizing, you're not volunteering, you're not knocking on any doors, passing out flyers, holding any rallies, or saying anything of substance anywhere publicly. And I'm damn sure that you're not donating any money. How much change are you actually affecting on a sports & hip-hop web forum, breh? :mjlol:

If it's something that can happen only at the federal level, then not voting is not an option. There's NO WAY withholding your vote alone gets you ANYTHING. What incentive would politicians have to cater to you if they can still get elected without you? Or, better yet, appeal to the people who also need help and ARE still willing to vote? People go where they're wanted, and that includes politicians.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That was ONE reason.
Which is more than you can give for Trump.

I said it wasn't a good reason.

What about the current students and incoming Freshmen? Will they get loan forgiveness too? Will loan forgiveness be for all future college students?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said it wasn't a good reason.

What about the current students and incoming Freshmen? Will they get loan forgiveness too? Will loan forgiveness be for all future college students?
So the logic behind your thinking is "student loan forgiveness is bad because what about if people need student loan forgiveness in the future?"

I don't think I need to talk to you anymore.

:picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all nïggas don't even understand that you have it backwards.

No vote = no tangibles.

You're within your right to withhold your vote, but you're also not suggesting any alternative mechanisms to getting Black people what they need.

You're not organizing, you're not volunteering, you're not knocking on any doors, passing out flyers, holding any rallies, or saying anything of substance anywhere publicly. And I'm damn sure that you're not donating any money. How much change are you actually affecting on a sports & hip-hop web forum, breh? :mjlol:

If it's something that can happen only at the federal level, then not voting is not an option. There's NO WAY withholding your vote alone gets you ANYTHING. What incentive would politicians have to cater to you if they can still get elected without you? Or, better yet, appeal to the people who also need help and ARE still willing to vote? People go where they're wanted, and that includes politicians.

Clown shyt b. Every other racial group doesnt even fukking vote as much as we do so now we wanna exercise the same shyt its chaos and why you being a trump supporter!!!:damn: damn you nikkas biden dikkriders are pathetic :scust: not voting is a choice too but we cant exercise that choice huh??? Also every other group didnt even vote for biden and got shyt. So apparently they dont need black votes. :manny: good luck winning :sas2: like I said NO TANGIBLES NO VOTE. Its not the other way around:ufdup: