I might have to break up with my new girl over this “opening the car door” thing

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
When did I call some one girl a bytch? I said what I would do if a bytch tried that shyt. :childplease:

Improve your reading comprehension.

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

You said *that bytch got arms and legs let her pull out her own chair* I cant imagine walking my girl to a table at dinner sayin *bytch you got arms and legs pull out your own chair* If i felt like that, she wouldnt be my girl.

:snoop: Do you say that to your mother?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
lmao at yall nikkas wantin a bish that cooks and cleans but cant even open a bish door. Pathetic.

Yea so what? :yeshrug: What men in your life open and close your door every time you get in and out. Right before you light up that nasty cigarette. :pachaha: You lyin to the public.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Ah yes a females perspective. Can you please expound on your thoughts a little?

my other female friend was basically telling me to suck it up and do it as well.

I vehemently disagree with both of you tho.

if you want her to play a traditional role then you must too. If you like her whats the problem? Its just a token of respect.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
if you want her to play a traditional role then you must too. If you like her whats the problem? Its just a token of respect.

:upsetfavre:

Opening a chicks car door every time you go somewhere would be akin to me asking for a freshly cooked meal every time I come over. :rudy:

That's just silly.

Moderation... all about moderation. How can you not agree with that? :damn:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
At this point, the only reason I can think of why you are still subjecting yourself to such is if you both think she's better than you in the relationship. Like basically you know you have overachieved in bagging this chick. Even if that's the case, there comes a point where you gotta have some pride as a man and be like, "If you really would leave me over such pettiness, then go ahead then." That's not a real relationship anyway and it was eventually doomed.

You gotta show some masculinity and put your foot down. You don't gotta be a jerk, just don't do it and hit her with the:birdman: "Let's go, we aint got all day."

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:upsetfavre:

Opening a chicks car door every time you go somewhere would be akin to me asking for a freshly cooked meal every time I come over. :rudy:

That's just silly.

Moderation... all about moderation. How can you not agree with that? :damn:

well i hope shes doing something for you besides looking pretty, otherwise your getting played.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alotta females will put you through extra shyt just cause they feel the last nikka got off "too easy"
That door shyt prolly aint no real deal breaker, her friends ask her why she got you doing that shyt and she prolly say "I'm just having fun out here:jawalrus:"
Since she has to take it too far though tell her you want to be fed everytime yall eat. Like literally.

Just like her fingerprints arent on any door handles your fingerprints shouldnt be on any spoons/ forks then.

If she dont agree, leave. Dont let any human keep raping your manhood bruh. Never too late to stop playing yourself.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ah yes a females perspective. Can you please expound on your thoughts a little?

my other female friend was basically telling me to suck it up and do it as well.

I vehemently disagree with both of you tho.

Breh what is she doing for you? Me and my ex had an agreement. I do what she calls man work, she does woman work. I open the door, drive the car, take out the trash, get the groceries in the crib, etc.

She cooks, cleans, brings me my plate, brings my drink, make sure there's ice in my cup. Doesn't matter what time it is. So if you doing all of that shyt and you gotta open your own bag of chips, dump that bytch!

Daps
Every women is different. I had this one bytch actually MAD and said she could open the door herself

...and they ask why is chivalry dead:skip: